• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana sent Missy to Atlanta, Georgia to scout designs and furniture for the house

Forum Clout
It is completely normal for a straight guy to have so many gay friends.
Whenever Nana talks about sex in any context with another man, he always becomes visibly excited and over-stimulated. His usual nervous tittering, mindless parroting and anxious finger-clenching gives way to a far more relaxed countenance, with the swishy, girlish body language and the mincing, over-exuberant arm movements. It's been made glaringly clear over the years that what other men think about his sex life is every important to Nana, but his poncy body language seems to indicate there's more than that at play when he starts talking sex with his guy pals. He was practically sashaying his way out of that chair when he was talking to that Gavin weirdo, and it was more than merely being happy to see him, believe you me.

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
Missy right now in Atlanta.
download.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Whenever Nana talks about sex in any context with another man, he always becomes visibly excited and over-stimulated. His usual nervous tittering, mindless parroting and anxious finger-clenching gives way to a far more relaxed countenance, with the swishy, girlish body language and the mincing, over-exuberant arm movements. It's been made glaringly clear over the years that what other men think about his sex life is every important to Nana, but his poncy body language seems to indicate there's more than that at play when he starts talking sex with his guy pals. He was practically sashaying his way out of that chair when he was talking to that Gavin weirdo, and it was more than merely being happy to see him, believe you me.

I never look at usernames but I knew this was you like two lines in. I savor your nana-posts like a fine steak.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Ant sent her to another state to spend thousands on furniture. LOL she is getting dicked down on Ants dime. I bet she is running the bill up and pocketing a nice chunk. Ant is such a sucker. Anything with a vagina and he just throws money at it hoping they will let him sniff their vagina.
Meanwhile Joseph looks at his LED lights in the kitchen, thinking “fuck! Why didn’t I think of that!?”

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Dicked by black guys. Hope Missy finds an upper class brotha' who will sweep her off her size 11 feet and move her into a big house where his big black dick will wipe away the memories of being trapped in a tiny apartment with a ghoul. As a blonde, she can have her pick of black men with money, especially in Atlanta.
And get HIV. Everyone in that city is a faggot with AIDS

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Big fan of the use of “tittering” in your posts

Forum Clout
None of this transaction makes sense. Claimed he bought it last September but actually closing in August? Originally claimed his construction was paused due to not being able to source a door and refrigerator? There have been supply chain issues but what kind of door was he looking for? You can pretty much get anything within a few weeks time. Plus this from a guy who has no interest/aptitude in design.

Sends Missy to Atlanta to shop for furniture? He can buy furniture anywhere why wouldn’t he get it locally? If he had money why wouldn’t he just hire a local designer to source everything?

I’m thinking she had enough, left him and he paid her off so he can vamp, mince, prance, titter and flitter (credit @satanssockpuppet for the verbal imagery) all about the Mini-Ola hovel without supervision.

He’s already buying time claiming he won’t go down there until his studio and outbuilding is completed. He recently renewed his lease on the apartment. Come next year he’ll spin this yarn into a win for himself and continue to linger longer in NY.

Any sleuths able to figure out where that property he claims he bought is located?

Forum Clout
That’s the thing about imaginary property, they don’t keep records of them at the building department. All he’s doing is creating a story to combat the evidence that he’s broke.
I think it’s a real property but agree with you that he probably didn’t buy it. Curious as to location to find out who really does own it or if it is listed for sale.