• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Says White Supremacists Don't Hide Maaaaannnn!

Renaus

Forum Clout
I hate to agree with Nana but this kind of shit only shields trannies from criticism. Unless they are 60 IQ retards, they are deliberately helping the trannies. So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised that they are feds or any kind of controlled opposition. You have also to keep in mind that a lot of famous white nationalists are pedos too. Weev and the DS midget, Nick Fuentes, BAP etc.

cardwell

Forum Clout
Somehow that protest group has nearly 10k followers on telegram. I don't know much about them but they seem to be retarded edgelords.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
The Feds ain't feeding this shit. These are the same people who damn near strung up the Vice President not too long ago.
If anything the Feds are and have been racist as fuck for the entirety of our nation's history and have never needed to hide it at all.

These are just regular bored guys with parasocial relationships that just so happens to revolve around Nazi shit.

The masks are so they can LARP and not have any real skin in the game. If they actually meant it they'd be bare faced, but they don't. They could spend that energy ripping the ever living shit out of the train company that cut corners to allow the train to derail and all those chemicals to spill and kill the livestock and poison the water around Palestine, (and beyond) but they'd rather play dress up instead.

Either way, Anthony has no business caring about any of them, he wouldn't be allowed in their club to begin with, Feds or not.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
Somehow that protest group has nearly 10k followers on telegram. I don't know much about them but they seem to be retarded edgelords.

Trash collects in corners.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
h93tx0lcxq931.jpg
He paid CASH

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
I love that he hitched his wagon to being a white supremacist dago. The more he doesnt get called out, the louder and more bold he gets. One of these days he will be posting about how he got his ass kicked for " no reason at all".
Didn’t that already happen with CSK? :image_9253:

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
I hate to agree with Nana but this kind of shit only shields trannies from criticism. Unless they are 60 IQ retards, they are deliberately helping the trannies. So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised that they are feds or any kind of controlled opposition. You have also to keep in mind that a lot of famous white nationalists are pedos too. Weev and the DS midget, Nick Fuentes, BAT
What an ignorant Qanon motherless slob you must b in person. Holy shit what a faggot.