• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana RESPONDS to the response to the tweet

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I wish Nana brought back the Jewish girl who made fun of his show in front of his face while eating french fries. That broad was way better than Chrissy Mayyr.
Weird detail but I'm pretty sure it was some kind of honey cake the Jews eat for some Jew holiday.

Legend:

0ebc514a02675cdbe98a846b7df66f4f.png

Forum Clout
Imagine what a little queer nana looked like in that restaurant, holding his phone up to film some rando.
Classic Nana. He thinks he sees Opie, so he whips out his phone and films him while tittering, muttering and cowering. Mr. Twitter Big Balls always comes up gay in the clutch. With every passing day, he becomes exponentially gayer, fruitier, and more faggotized, a booze-sodden queer who holds on to that phone like it's Gavin's cock. It's almost difficult to believe that he hasn't committed suicide yet.

Forum Clout
Once again the haters trying to hijack this and exploit it for psychological warfare purposes.

Opie and Anthony cannot be allowed to interact. The divide and conquer remains at the crux of enemy strategy, and its success at this time is unfortunately self-evident.

Sadly, hearing Opie's words I know the reunion of O and A is unlikely to happen, and the Virus will not be born anew.
After coming to terms with this I struggled with depression, have even considered killing myself.

But to do so would only allow the haters to win one more battle.
I will continue carrying the Virus forward, fighting the same fight that I fought 10 years ago even if no one fights with me.
I have never betrayed the Show and my loyalty can be traced back to the early boards.
My name was once met with respect across PalTalk, on the major rooms and the more covert rooms, where Pest related agitation was planned.
I was cleared for them all.
I am a Pest through and through, and I will never forget it.