• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana quietly seethin'

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
lol is he so wet brained that he can't get it reset to his cell number or gmail? He cannot have been stupid enough to use a burner mobile or email for his blue-checked Twitter (well...).
Someone also said it would be hilarious if the account was tied to his SiriusXM email. Sorry I can't give credit to who said it but I was howling.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Yeah when he lost his license, he couldn't get a driver? They didn't take his car away, ainna?

Have to agree with Tranth about the misery of being around the negro.
Traded in the Jag and the escalade for a bus pass.

74iez2motjz11.jpg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
When I was in college, the loudest people on the buses were almost always pasta Yanks screeching about how nice and quiet Texas was and how no one ever got in their face about anything.

They screamed in the cafes, they open-mouth, head thrown back cackled in the parks, and they loudly complained about the pizza no matter what. I saw them complain about the pizza place that flew in dough from New York and had Yank fucking cooks.

Point being, I never felt compelled to take their pictures to bitch on social media. This shit is weird.

He had no problem fucking with people who called in. Why the fuck was he scared to tell a bitch to shut the fuck up? Why is he so scared now? He's got nothing to lose.

He's already beat up a woman, next time someone's on the subway yapping just bite her hand, Count.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
A month ago he was claiming to be "In discussions" with Twitter to have his account restored.
Now he is texting Twitter support like a peasant. Nevermind that Space Karen fired all the support staff.

Our Nana wasn't consciously lying. It's just that she is so old and computers are so complicated for her that she thinks replying to automated emails from helpdesk bots count as a discussion.