• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana psychological analysis

Forum Clout
I'm no psychologist but when listening to O & A back in the day and hearing Anthony's stories I assumed at the time (And still do) that he'd be very fucked up and wouldn't ya know who won the pony!

The whole fucking Buzz when he was 13 or whatever explains his paedophiliac tendencies, paedophiles often are people that have been raped, molested etc. Anthony laughs it off like fucking Buzz was no problemo but it has fucked him up BADLY which could also explain the alcoholism and other substance issues.

His Dad was an overly macho "I hate fags" type of guy which could explain Ant and his repressed homosexuality. He loves penis but instead he gets it from boys pretending to be girls so that he can "Ha ha ha ho-lee shit I am not gay!" and not shame his dead daddy. He probably talks about this regularly with his enabling best friend Jim "It's a tough one man" Norton who also tells him he's not a flaming homosexual. Ant just wants to be a gay man but he cannot be himself hence why he drinks himself to sleep every night.

His extreme racism probably comes from his Dad also, his dad probably hated the f/ns so baby Ant has adopted that as part of his personality for the past 60 years.

Don't even get me started on the odd hatred of his beloved mother Roe who just wanted what was best for Anthony only to be discarded like three day old garbage when on her death bed.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'm no psychologist but when listening to O & A back in the day and hearing Anthony's stories I assumed at the time (And still do) that he'd be very fucked up and wouldn't ya know who won the pony!

The whole fucking Buzz when he was 13 or whatever explains his paedophiliac tendencies, paedophiles often are people that have been raped, molested etc. Anthony laughs it off like fucking Buzz was no problemo but it has fucked him up BADLY which could also explain the alcoholism and other substance issues.

His Dad was an overly macho "I hate fags" type of guy which could explain Ant and his repressed homosexuality. He loves penis but instead he gets it from boys pretending to be girls so that he can "Ha ha ha ho-lee shit I am not gay!" and not shame his dead daddy. He probably talks about this regularly with his enabling best friend Jim "It's a tough one man" Norton who also tells him he's not a flaming homosexual. Ant just wants to be a gay man but he cannot be himself hence why he drinks himself to sleep every night.

His extreme racism probably comes from his Dad also, his dad probably hated the f/ns so baby Ant has adopted that as part of his personality for the past 60 years.

Don't even get me started on the odd hatred of his beloved mother Roe who just wanted what was best for Anthony only to be discarded like three day old garbage when on her death bed.

Ant didn't visit his grandmother either. His whole life he looked at his mother like that dumb bitch who keeps getting whacked and still "loves him." Ant and Joe both happily laugh along on the O&A show about sex with his sister. Sick broken family. Dawn is probably just better at coping. I don't look into her at all.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
It's pretty obvious that Nana's father assumed he was a pissy-eyed little queer who'd never amount to shit, and Nana has done his damnedest to prove the elder Cumia wrong. Alas, it was to no avail. He pissed away his career with tweets, he squandered his wealth on nigger-rich garbage, and his "girlfriend" lives 800 miles away, in a house he paid for. Mr. Cumia was right on all counts. He's always seething and trying to squelch that voice in his head, the voice that knows him better than he knows himself. So he drinks, and looks for scapegoats to blame for his unhappiness, as he's just not man enough to face himself head-on and stop trying so hard to be someone he's not. He's not a smart man, he's not a cool man, he's not a funny man, he's not a TV talk show host. He's an angry, fading alcoholic, desperately clinging to his last remnants of his increasingly distant niche fame, and pretending he's having the time of his life.
He’s living his best life

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230508-125946_Chrome (2).jpg