• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana psychological analysis

2chapos

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230508-125946_Chrome.jpg

lowend73

Forum Clout
What kind of self respecting woman would want to wake up next to that ghoul ? Im guessing he either wears a doo rag so his follicles do not fall out on the pillow. Stinking from last nights bender, he wakes up to don the 2 shirts and stinky jeans.

No type of food in the house, and Nana's stomach is wrecked from constant drinking and abuse to his already failing body.

Like most old sots, Nana probably has to drink Ensure.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
He described himself.

"Look at all those violent F/NS! What? Me? No, I am not violent! What? that one time with Dani? Well... but atleast I didn't kill her! Anyways.. KILL ALL FNS! Hi Bill.. let's hash it out.. Oh, Hi Kenny. Wait, what are you doing?!?!...

Why wouldn't they let me hang out with them? Am I in the wrong? Maybe my opinions are out of place in this society and are the cause of me being shunned by those who were once my friends... Of course not! It is those libtards who don't want to be associated with a truthteller like me! They can't handle my unbiased social commentary! Time to move to the south and live isolated like the unabomber!"

Last edited:
Forum Clout
It's pretty obvious that Nana's father assumed he was a pissy-eyed little queer who'd never amount to shit, and Nana has done his damnedest to prove the elder Cumia wrong. Alas, it was to no avail. He pissed away his career with tweets, he squandered his wealth on nigger-rich garbage, and his "girlfriend" lives 800 miles away, in a house he paid for. Mr. Cumia was right on all counts. He's always seething and trying to squelch that voice in his head, the voice that knows him better than he knows himself. So he drinks, and looks for scapegoats to blame for his unhappiness, as he's just not man enough to face himself head-on and stop trying so hard to be someone he's not. He's not a smart man, he's not a cool man, he's not a funny man, he's not a TV talk show host. He's an angry, fading alcoholic, desperately clinging to his last remnants of his increasingly distant niche fame, and pretending he's having the time of his life.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
He literally looks like a dessicated turtle. I thought this was gonna be one of those videos where a fucked up photo of his head is shopped onto the body of someone else.

Gat damn he needs a baseball cap or something to break up the solid ugly that is his entire head. His nose is getting that booze bloat too.

Who is interviewing him and what for? I need to see the rest of this.

Forum Clout
He literally looks like a dessicated turtle. I thought this was gonna be one of those videos where a fucked up photo of his head is shopped onto the body of someone else.

Gat damn he needs a baseball cap or something to break up the solid ugly that is his entire head. His nose is getting that booze bloat too.

Who is interviewing him and what for? I need to see the rest of this.
It's like a giant hand pushed down on the top of his head and squished him. His whole head is wider than it used to be, and he's all stubby and shrunken.