Nana lost $2.5k on the Superbowl

Sports betting is the most idiotic waste of money. Far too many ways to get fucked over by shitty, corrupt officiating.
It was so obvious to anyone paying enough attention that this season was rigged for Kansas City and that mutt nig-nog Mahomes. Two nig quarterbacks, the "all female pilot" flyover, that ugly, overrated, lip-syncing pregnant nig for the halftime show, and relatively low-effort commercials because people are too afraid to uuuuhhhhfend anyone to dare to be funny anymore.

Glad he lost more of Joe and Missy's money on niggerball.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
It was so obvious to anyone paying enough attention that this season was rigged for Kansas City and that mutt nig-nog Mahomes. Two nig quarterbacks, the "all female pilot" flyover, that ugly, overrated, lip-syncing pregnant nig for the halftime show, and relatively low-effort commercials because people are too afraid to uuuuhhhhfend anyone to dare to be funny anymore.

I agree with you on almost everything but calling Rihanna ugly is some fag behavior. If your racism is so severe that it's turning you gay then I dunno man.

I agree with you on almost everything but calling Rihanna ugly is some fag behavior. If your racism is so severe that it's turning you gay then I dunno man.
She's an ugly negress. Great body, but neck up is typical ugly nigger nose, massive fivehead, and nasty nigger hair.
31685616-8593497-image-m-62_1596823475967.jpg

the small part I watched made me angry child

G

calling Rihanna ugly is some fag behavior. If your racism is so severe that it's turning you gay then I dunno man.

That's literally the same argument trannies make when you don't want to fuck a mentally ill boy in a dress.

Stop trying to guilt trip people who have standards just because you don't have any.

WhAtRe YoU, a FaG? It's not going to get me to be complicit in your bestiality behavior.