Nana just can't shut his faggot mouth the fuck up about Opie

WhereWeAt

Opie is married to a woman who is thirty years younger and was barely removed from her teens and Bam Margera's cock when they met. It's less a defense of Cumia and more of a push back against the self righteous Gregg Hughes defenders.
"Barely out of her teens," is a fucked up way of saying "20 something woman."

Wide fucking gap between a guy who engages in age-inappropriate relationships with adult women and a guy who would fuck kids if he could get away with it, and may have already done it a few times.

"Barely out of her teens," is a fucked up way of saying "20 something woman."

Wide fucking gap between a guy who engages in age-inappropriate relationships with adult women and a guy who would fuck kids if he could get away with it, and may have already done it a few times.
Yes, banging a hot girl in her early twenties and groaning in lust when an eleven year old walks by aren't really the same thing.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Yes, banging a hot girl in her early twenties and groaning in lust when an eleven year old walks by aren't really the same thing.
Neither of them are good. He is older than her father and refused to admit that his fame or money had any part in their uncanny relationship. Cumia acknowledges his ugliness and knows what to expect to spend on iPads every year.

Last edited:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Where do these delusional Nana Faggots come from with this "Opie still talks about Anthony?"

Cumia goes out of his way to back stab Opie because his 50/50 propsal was turned down thrice.

This time Nana joins 3 vanilla midget absolute nobodies

It's amazing how this unfunny ghoul will attempt to retcon his entire career, to pretend that he wasn't sitting right there laughing along with Opie's antics.

Opie's shock jockery was infinitely funnier than Anthony and Norton doing homosexual banter and gay wordplay.

This interview is from 2018 in case anyone didn’t notice. Nana makes the same delusional Opie-obsessed tirades today but I doubt he could get three hosts to pay attention to him like this again in his current state.

What I can’t explain are the hundreds of (recent) comments on this video praising Nana and regurgitating discredited 2015 takes on Opie. Please tell me these faggots are bots from a troll farm.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
This interview is from 2018 in case anyone didn’t notice. Nana makes the same delusional Opie-obsessed tirades today but I doubt he could get three hosts to pay attention to him like this again in his current state.

What I can’t explain are the hundreds of (recent) comments on this video praising Nana and regurgitating discredited 2015 takes on Opie. Please tell me these faggots are bots from a troll farm.
There is probably a cumia-ballwashing forum or discord somewhere.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

i got this vid in my recommends on youtube, naturally i didnt click so i didnt know its a PKA clip. i wonder why those 3 still humor Nana hes so fucking boring

WhereWeAt

I've stopped complaining about workcolleagues 7 minutes after they've been fired. I can't even remember who I worked with 7 years ago. And those "Remember When" guys are so annoying. They can never shut up about the past.
If he believed in his show/"network" then he'd never bring up Opie.

Mr. Faggotry

If he believed in his show/"network" then he'd never bring up Opie.
His network has been earning revenue for seven years. Opie begs for $5 donations on YouTube, got fired from a WestwoodOne show he had to pay for and couldn’t get a job spinning records if his life depended on it.

Gregg is rapidly downsizing everything in his life. His expenses are tremendously more than Cumia’s. He hasn’t had any non-investment income for nearly five years. His wife doesn’t work, they have an obnoxiously expensive condo in Trump Tower which they can’t even afford the parking garage parking on. They have a Hamptons beach house. More than likely at least one luxury car, family member hangers on, two expensive Manhattan private school fees.

Opie is going broke and he will eventually crawl back for the paycheck.

Mr. Faggotry

Opie turned your brother down 3 times.

More words please.
Opie turned down the deal because he couldn’t come up the cash to buy half of a failing network. The divorce and post child support payment Opie is going to be hilarious to watch.

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
Opie turned down the deal because he couldn’t come up the cash to buy half of a failing network.

You and I both know that Anthony didn't ask Opie to put up any money.

In fact, Opie even considered buying Riotcast and competing with Anthony rather than accept a 50/50 deal free. Good business move.

WhereWeAt

You and I both know that Anthony didn't ask Opie to put up any money.

In fact, Opie even considered buying Riotcast and competing with Anthony rather than accept a 50/50 deal free. Good business move.
That's a retarded business move. On the other hand he doesn't fuck kids, which brings us back to the earlier discussion on how he's clearly the only one with any possible path to redemption

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
That's a retarded business move. On the other hand he doesn't fuck kids, which brings us back to the earlier discussion on how he's clearly the only one with any possible path to redemption

Going into business with Anthony Cumia is a retarded business move.