Nana just blocked me...

JebJoh

I'm glad you made this point. Did you and Anthony have these verbal jousting matches back in the day?
I suspect those conversations were more like:

Get me another beer

Okay anth

Clean up these empties, Fred from Brooklyn is coming over

Sure thing boss.

Stay downstairs I want to get pegged by your girlfriend

Sure thing anth

Did i tell you about the time i molested that 13 year old?

I saw it boss, she was the right 13.

Ever see a grown man naked?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Yeah, I'm pretty sure non of these people are Jewish. Adam Lanza? James Homes? lmao.

Hey how about Kyle Rittenhouse? Guess he's a jew too, eh?
I’m not even going to address the wider point you’re making here. Of all people you chose Kyle Rittenhouse an extremely contentious self defense case like George Zimmerman. A better example would just bring up any mass killer that isn’t jewish like the other kid in Columbine.

Duh.... what...? I... duh... kike?

My point is you said nobody in that photo was a jew. His father is a jew.

Now ignore this reply and never admit to being wrong, like you always do, shorty.

Can you provide anything to back up your claim? I'm reading an interview he did about a doc he did on religion and he doesn't claim to be Jewish or otherwise. Simply "spiritual".

Pretty sure nobody else is. Lanza is NOT. I also don't know the other names as I try not to celebritize these jerks.

lowend73

Can you provide anything to back up your claim? I'm reading an interview he did about a doc he did on religion and he doesn't claim to be Jewish or otherwise. Simply "spiritual".

Pretty sure nobody else is. Lanza is NOT. I also don't know the other names as I try not to celebritize these jerks.
If you haven’t noticed yet, asking for sources will draw a complete blank. And if you do get a source, it will be a Wordpress file

Most you will get is kicking and screaming.

If you haven’t noticed yet, asking for sources will draw a complete blank. And if you do get a source, it will be a Wordpress file

Most you will get is kicking and screaming.

I was just on www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts and a recent post said Flavia is not only Jewish, but also bald and short. There was a picture of him with a star of David on it. Doesn't get more foolproof than that!!!! Oh BTW, did you see the Mexican alien bodies?!?!? OMG WERE NOT ALONE!!!!

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
I was just on www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts and a recent post said Flavia is not only Jewish, but also bald and short. There was a picture of him with a star of David on it. Doesn't get more foolproof than that!!!! Oh BTW, did you see the Mexican alien bodies?!?!? OMG WERE NOT ALONE!!!!
Leave my wife's name out of your fawkin mouth, Auschwitzster.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
You're really annoying and suck at guitar hero. You're also really bald and really short. You have a big nose.
It really is something that literally every male and female on this forum is physically capable of neutralizing him on sight, Peckahster.

We have a guy in a fucking wheelchair that would beat the brakes off him.

Last edited: