• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Jokes About 2 Year Old Child Drowning in a Pool

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Rest in piss, funster.

The online condolence book is private. We will forward messages that you enter at our web site directly to the family.

Of course.

G

Thoughts and prayers, no bs.

I just can't wrap my head around being so hateful of any race that you'd celebrate the death of a toddler. How does that make you any better than a fucking nigger? It's clearly going to be a glorious white ethnostate with morals like that to guide it.

What a fucking ghoul.

G

Thoughts and prayers, no bs.

I just can't wrap my head around being so hateful of any race that you'd celebrate the death of a toddler. How does that make you any better than a fucking nigger? It's clearly going to be a glorious white ethnostate with morals like that to guide it.

What a fucking ghoul.
Dont you understand that despite having a millionaire athlete as a father that the child would have grown up to join the bloods? Same as those band geeks. They would have thrown down their trombones and picked up an uzi at some point

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
You people treat genuine cruelty like its a game.
There it is. He was so fucking butthurt about someone signing a name on a guestbook or the dancing gif or whatever the fuck. It was his old mammy who died, not a little kid, who he didn't even visit in the home. His own brother and sister disrespected her funeral more by allowing their kids in there with tablets and picture taking.
Most men his age wouldn’t make a joke about that because they can imagine their own little baby in the same situation but classic conservative Anthony fucked around his whole life and never settled down to start a family so he can’t relate
Most men his age are starting to see their grandkids pop up, which would make it hurt even worse. Anthony Cumia is an infected cyst on society's taint.

Forum Clout
One day, in the not-too-distant future, Nana will be in his cut-rate nursing home, tittering and holeeeeeeeeshitting as the Haitian health aide changes his diaper. She'll change the channel on the decrepit old CRT TV to a "Moesha" rerun while she works, then she'll forget to change it back to Fox News. Later that night, he'll go into cardiac arrest, as the sound of laughing, hooting FNs fills the air. Then, he'll die.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Classy. Nothing funnier than a dead toddler.
IMG_5222.png