• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Jokes About 2 Year Old Child Drowning in a Pool

Forum Clout
01-XL.jpg

Anthony Cumia Makes Fun of Shaq Barrett's Daughter Drowning Death

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nobody brings this up, but think of the hilarity we have to look forward to when either ant or Joe dies first. The living one will be tormented by a bunch of ghost of their dead brother accounts.
It’ll be a race as to who gives the first condolences. Will it be Crack Smoking Roe? Joe Sr? Nigel Iggers? Treefort Richard? Imagine the possibilities.

G

Holy Toledo I went to his twitter to try and find the tweet myself and I couldnt find it in the sea of black people tweets/retweets. Anthony's tweet is incredibly insensitive given it being about a 2 year old but his followers trying so hard to one up him and get that precious boop on the head from their leader

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Whatever you guys do don't reply to that tweet with photoshops of Ro burning in Hell, that would really piss Nana off and highlight his bone-deep hypocrisy. So don't do anything like that, okay?
Rest in piss, funster.