• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is such a cunt.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This is just more proof that Auntie Cumia is just a bitter, spiteful Ex who is lovesick for her daddy dom. Everyone who gets out of a relationship starts to see their lover in the faces of strangers.

There's nothing Nana loves more than creepshots.

More than underage pussy. More than ranting about niggers. More than bud light.

Give Opie his due... He would put the camera right in someone's face while taunting them.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Combine Opie's fashion sense with Anthony's skin and you've got that cancer broad from Fight Club looking to fuck one last time.
chloe-is-hiv-positive-photo-u2

I have anal eggs and a shitty streaming set up in my apartment..

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Combine Opie's fashion sense with Anthony's skin and you've got that cancer broad from Fight Club looking to fuck one last time.
chloe-is-hiv-positive-photo-u2

It's funny how at the time, this scene seemed gross, but Now I watch this scene thinking if I was there I'd consider it and be wondering what kinda ass and legs she's packing underneath? Do tell

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
cant even impress an E-thot with his bank balance
To be fair you need to consider the context that he is an old man and is out of the loop regarding how much whores make these days online (keep in mind his last reference were the paltalk whores), also he is making "it", however much IT is" as an old man and the whore in question is at her absolute top, which won't last much longer, remember what Patrice said, women age like milk, not wine.