• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is live on Twitch right now (spoiler alert: it isn't going great...)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He used to buy every little advantage to try and be goot at those games. There was a photo of his setup in the mcmansion when it was in the living room and I swear he taped a reticle to his screen to see better and someone saw some cheater gear and he still sucks.
I bet that faggot upgraded his computer and monitor thinking it would help him play better when he is just awful at the game purrrriod.

Forum Clout
What gets me is he supposedly has a girlfriend. You’d think on a Friday they’d go out for drinks, maybe dinner and then come home and have sex. Instead it’s always Nana sucking on beers and sucking at video games all night.
We all know it's not just a sexual thing, as Nana doesn't even like having women in the vicinity, as evidenced by the way he physically cringes and cowers around them. So I would guess that this supposed "girlfriend" of his worked out some sort of deal where she'd allow him to refer to her as his "girlfriend" in exchange for something.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
5-F7-B3-DF2-1414-431-E-B5-E6-056-A835-E1-D61.jpg

Individual follicles

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Considering this guy has technically been a professional broadcaster for almost 30 years, it's incredible how bad this is. Every aspect of it, from the dead-on uncomfortable camera angle to the shitty audio is just awful. He also makes zero effort to make the room he's in look appealing. There's no lighting going on at all. It's just some 70 year old fuck in a cramped apartment full of cat furniture and his paid-for girlfriend wandering around in the background.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
What gets me is he supposedly has a girlfriend. You’d think on a Friday they’d go out for drinks, maybe dinner and then come home and have sex.
I'm sure I heard him on something implying he was single... Ahh yes; it was when he was talking to Aaron Berg about him leaving (SaiyanZ clipped/streamed it), I was gonna post about it but without the clip it's moot & I sure ain't paying for it.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
What gets me is he supposedly has a girlfriend. You’d think on a Friday they’d go out for drinks, maybe dinner and then come home and have sex. Instead it’s always Nana sucking on beers and sucking at video games all night.
She already gets an allowance and free room and board to be his beard. She was OK with coming back after he kicked her out for anorexic Dani, she's just there so she doesn't have to live with grt a job and/or her parents (if that's even an option).

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'd be shocked to learn that they don't have an arrangement where she gets to fuck whoever.

G

She already gets an allowance and free room and board to be his beard. She was OK with coming back after he kicked her out for anorexic Dani, she's just there so she doesn't have to live with grt a job and/or her parents (if that's even an option).
When he went to the Poconos retreat I asked on the livechat where's Missy and the response from Mayr was, she was out of town (Orlando Florida).