• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is LIVE and playing COD on YouTube lol

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
this dude is still live right now, he sounds dead.
I was amazed he was still streaming. I clicked on his stream and he was killed 5 times with in 1 minute. Not an exaggeration.

Nana - "I spawn, walk two steps, then I'm dead. I'm going to rage quit, I'm going to rage quit."

I've never played Cod, but jesus christ he fucking stinks.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Score for the game I just watched, Nana's team actually won, Nana (CompoundMedia) is at the bottom of the scoreboard. 1 and 10, fucking ribs, he stinks.

ribs.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I was amazed he was still streaming. I clicked on his stream and he was killed 5 times with in 1 minute. Not an exaggeration.

Nana - "I spawn, walk two steps, then I'm dead. I'm going to rage quit, I'm going to rage quit."

I've never played Cod, but jesus christ he fucking stinks.
It would be okay to suck if he werent getting so mad over it. His level of rage is what some nolifer would put out after having a massive streak dicked over. Such a weird old man. Cant he play some ww2 war sim like a regular old guy?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Anyone else think FPS games are retarded? When I was 15 Goldeneye was great but I just grew out of it. Thank Christ, one less thing to have in common with the ghoul.
I stopped playing them when I realized my reaction time was awful at 23. This nigga is still playing them in his 60s.