• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is LIVE and playing COD on YouTube lol

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm just going to say this, after being able to rape people in Black Ops & Black Ops 2 while in high school/college, I tried playing the new one with my friend
It's just extremely good chances of getting wrecked cause there's tons of better people / you not knowing the maps like jobless losers & experienced players

And the only good thing about COD was talking shit, but they make you start with a new lobby with every single load in

If you can't do good or talk shit, what's the point in playing.
And Anthony is ridiculously bad for playing as much as he does, how can it be fun when you always do bad?

Brooke Shields

Forum Clout
while typing my comment I heard him shout FUCK and FUCKING CUNT HE WAS RIGHT THERE like 4 times after dying

Then the game ended he said "OH We won! We won." like the useless fucking members who aren't even conscious enough to know you're playing with an objective to win at the end (He went 9/15)

He is quite literally, with every death and spawn back in, exactly what he complains about black youths and their inability to think 15 seconds ahead. But worse since black kids can actually play COD

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
1681964164113.png

Brooke Shields

Forum Clout
He's standing still in a middle part of the map where there's like 16 places a person could run or peak out of
He then aims in at a random point and says, "Oh they have to come from here." Then he moves it to somewhere else, "But maybe here"

This is like rage bait I guess I need to stop watching, this is just retarded