• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is drunk and leaning against a stair case.Get In Here!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Hammerhead Venti.
Alt right grifter Ashton Birdie.
BLACKED Elsa Jean.

And this guy...

FD5260E8-BBEE-4CB3-AE1F-E190A2584460.png

What the fuck is this stream?

Forum Clout
Don’t forget those awful white Hanes’ socks you wore in high school and that boomers for sure still wear regularly :image_9247:
I mean, go on Amazon or something and buy some new fucking clothes once a year like an adult. Nana and Joe, always in the exact same retarded costume for years and years on end, he looks like a special ed kid on a field trip to Retard Land.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Not only is it the same style of double shirts it's the same exact shirt. He has those tiny little sleeves like he thinks his gay little as have been called sexy.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Im disappointed that i know Ashton Birdie (Baked Alaskas ex who “cut herself” on that one stream) and Britney Venti. Wish i could just do a factory reset on my brain. Why does it waste space remembering these fucking nobodies