Nana is drinking again

Four or five glasses of wine, and having beer and booze afterwards. She "pounded a few Excedrin" before bed to "avoid a hangover."

Nana won't live much longer.

Classic, stereotypical, hard-core alcoholic behavior. His decade-long booze bender was merely a case of things getting away from him a little bit, but a) it wasn't his fault and b) it wasn't THAT bad. And now, after his oily wop ticker went on the fritz, he's recalibrated things, and taught himself how to enjoy booze responsibly, and socially. It's all so embarrassingly transparent and gay. I have known numerous alcoholics who parroted variations on this pathetic rap, and it always ended badly, because it's horseshit.

It’s actually good, upbeat news, though, as if the old queen is already drinking regularly again, it's only a matter of time before he either dies or ends up permanently disabled. I knew all along there was no fucking way he was going to stop drinking, as it's absolutely integral to his entire persona. He can't sit in front of a camera unless he's soused, he can't socialize with the men he's attracted to without being drunk, and without his booze he has little-to-no interest in anything other than rage tweeting about FNs. By the summer, he'll be regularly hammered, staying up all night, flying to NYC to drink with Gavin and etc. It'll be Nana's last drunken stand.

What miserable life this wop has; Missy has best way out of it, just keep buying him booze; don’t worry Jesus approves of it.
I laughed when he tried to pretend that his heavy daily boozing was in part a consequence of his massive fame. He didn't want to pound shots and beers every day, but "the fans" kept sending him shots and beers, so what was he gonna do? He's so clearly an alcoholic in deep, deep denial. His booze-fueled lifestyle nearly killed him, but in his mind, it was just an unrelated medical problem, not the drinking. And he's already heavily rationalizing, making silly jokes about the harmless mimosas and glasses of wine he's chugging. He's a goner, mark my words. I've seen this same story play out many times, and it always ends the same way.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_7512.jpeg

He’s already dead to me. He’s on borrowed time.

He acts like having a bottle of wine followed by a couple white claws is perfectly normally
Or the way he was tittering and sniggering about guzzling mimosas at "brunch", which just means he started drinking at 10:30AM that day. Just harmless champagne, like sipping a glass of soda, not like multiple shots or anything. He's rationalizing in classic alcoholic/addict fashion, like when Artie would act like snorting a few oxys was no big deal for him.

It's honestly sad and a weird look at mortality. Here's a guy we listened to for decades now at death's door. What's he, 64? Christ. He will be dead by the end of the year. He struggles for breath even now. Likely has an oxygen tank off-camera. Dead man walking. What a soon to be actual ghoul.
If he's drinking again, it'll be swift and brutal. He'll be flying back to SC after a weekend in NYC carousing with his gay pals, and suddenly he'll clutch at his chest, and by the time they land the plane, he'll have a sheet tossed over his waxy, blue-lipped corpse. Or, alternately, he'll not feel well, and discover it's some sort of massive organ failure, and he'll wither away to dust, feebly squeaking from a hospital bed as old "Moesha" reruns flicker on a muted TV in the background.