• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana doesn't find these attractive

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
This jigaboo, can ride me till the cows come home.

tumblr_lx9jefHcvE1qe70uio1_250.gif

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Challenge: post one fuckable aboriginal woman
I went to primary school in the UK. For some reason a abbo Aussie was in my class. His hands were covered in warts. Quite how he ended up in a small village in England I don't know but he had the weirdest voice for a little lad. Like he'd been smoking for 40 years.

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
It always confused the shit out of me when Anthony would talk about how (young at the time) Halle Berry was unattractive, but said he would fuck Francine.

It's obvious now in retrospect it was plausible deniability to cover his racism and blatant homosexuality.
9eb4239f-3d47-4e9c-8e5f-7f02327ebe31.gif
radio-personalities-gregg-opie-hughes-l-looks-on-as-anthony-cumia-CG078T.jpg

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
It always confused the shit out of me when Anthony would talk about how (young at the time) Halle Berry was unattractive, but said he would fuck Francine.

It's obvious now in retrospect it was plausible deniability to cover his racism and blatant homosexuality.
9eb4239f-3d47-4e9c-8e5f-7f02327ebe31.gif
radio-personalities-gregg-opie-hughes-l-looks-on-as-anthony-cumia-CG078T.jpg
They always shit talked beautiful celebs while bragging about their ugly groupies

G

I was so fucking gay for Stacey Dash as a youngster but her features were so aryan most people say she doesn't count.
When they were younger Meagan Good and Gabrielle Union were hot. So was Kerry Washington. Aaliyah. I haven't looked lately to see if they aged well (Aaliyah hasn't). Is Rosario Dawson black? She was hot back in the day. And Stacey Dash too.

Who are some of dem otha hot black actresses?