• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana and Brennan japping about Opie

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don't get why anyone likes Kevin Brennan. The whole "He's crazy, and says crazy shit" schtick, Is done. It's been proven. Kevin is a fucking pussy.
Misery Loves Company and Burning Bridges was enjoyable especially with Brian the blind alcoholic as his cohost. When Jimmy Martinez was nearing the end of his tenure at MLC he kept yelling and Kevin screamed, “shut that nigger’s mic off!” and I honest to God was baffled that he didn’t get punched. All things considered that’s very ballsy.

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
Look if everyone you've ever had any professional contact with chose a drunk, gun nut, closeted tranny loving, overt racist, pedophile, domestic abuser, who helped start a terrorist group that tried to overthrow democracy, over you... you would probably go crazy too.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Misery Loves Company and Burning Bridges was enjoyable especially with Brian the blind alcoholic as his cohost. When Jimmy Martinez was nearing the end of his tenure at MLC he kept yelling and Kevin screamed, “shut that nigger’s mic off!” and I honest to God was baffled that he didn’t get punched. All things considered that’s very ballsy.

Especially since Jimmy Martinez is a crack smoking Karate man

When Kevin called up Jimmy’s agent to expose Jimmy was lying about having acting gigs lined up, that would have gotten Kevin brutally beaten up if they were not on camera

When Kevin is good, he’s great, but after he didn’t kick Chad to the curb after the arrest i lost respect for him

Then when Chad quit on him, and now Kevins crying about it, its just pathetic

He was good recently on Ant’s show tho