• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana and Brennan japping about Opie

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
God Opie is such an ass and a liar. No wonder everyone who has ever worked with him has resentment towards him. If Anthony's whole show was dedicated to bashing Opie I would tune in every day because even though but Anthony and Jim have their own flaws the level of delusion Opie has is unprecedented.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I don't get why anyone likes Kevin Brennan. The whole "He's crazy, and says crazy shit" schtick, Is done. It's been proven. Kevin is a fucking pussy.
I like Kevin, but the reality is that he's a sober mick which means he's on prescription drugs and he's been driven to madness. Which I like and it endears him to me.

The fact that he has Nana and some of the dummies here triggered on a regular basis is why I unironically love Opie.
TGGI

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Anthony stopping the show to panic and hit the dump button because a caller plugged a website that made fun of him.

Of course the comments are opie haters blaming him for not wanting Anth to pick and choose which parts of the show get dumped for zero reason.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Compound Media fans are the DUMBEST people alive

OKjBGqH.png

Forum Clout
Opie slowly became his mother. He’s more mentally ill and inept than any of the retards they had on the show over the years. Once Nana was fired, Greggy had his “Brucie’s time to shine” moment and just showed what he actually is. An unfunny frat boy faggot, who’s never been quite good enough at anything on his own merits (from “wannabe NBA’r to spinning records) who would still be spinning records in some shitty NY burb if it wasn’t for funny people bringing him up with them.
The fact that some or all of those funny people have also turned out to be massive faggots in no way makes Tits any better.

Forum Clout
Opie slowly became his mother. He’s more mentally ill and inept than any of the retards they had on the show over the years. Once Nana was fired, Greggy had his “Brucie’s time to shine” moment and just showed what he actually is. An unfunny frat boy faggot, who’s never been quite good enough at anything on his own merits (from “wannabe NBA’r to spinning records) who would still be spinning records in some shitty NY burb if it wasn’t for funny people bringing him up with them.
The fact that some or all of those funny people have also turned out to be massive faggots in no way makes Tits any better.
It's so funny how Opie's only talent became totally useless, as "FM radio jock" is right up there with VCR repairman and newspaper reporter on the list of obsolete careers. He might as well be driving an ice wagon. And Nana can laugh at Opie all he likes, but at least Opie appears to own more than three shirts. If it's a pitiful contest, let's face it, Opie and Nana are noses apart approaching the wire.