Nana addresses Nana in her free Monday show

He should honestly quit and just rest in his little McMansion nigger nest. He's clearly really, really old and feeble. Pack it in Nana. Not the egg in your asshole, your gay little network.
He should. But, he won't. He'll go out like Imus or Rush. Broadcasting into the void until the end. Old radio guys never know when to hang it up. Only one guy every pulled it off. The Big Cat.

These days, Nana looks like the skeleton zombies at the end of Return Of The Living Dead. "Do you wanna party?". Listen to the swishy, impotent queen, gushing and fawning over his app that continuously feeds him retarded "news stories" to gawk, simp, and rage over, like it's society's most vital cog. There's only one thing gayer than tweeting, and that's talking about how awesome tweeting is. Faggot.

These days, Nana looks like the skeleton zombies at the end of Return Of The Living Dead. "Do you wanna party?". Listen to the swishy, impotent queen, gushing and fawning over his app that continuously feeds him retarded "news stories" to gawk, simp, and rage over, like it's society's most vital cog. There's only one thing gayer than tweeting, and that's talking about how awesome tweeting is. Faggot.

Thank you for giving me an excuse to post this:

Return of the Living Dead (1985) – Famous Dan's Movie Hole

Honestly that little half hour thing from last week was legitimately good IMO. If he talks about his copes for drinking, his day-to-day life, I'm all in. Ant isn't funny anymore but he's still a great storyteller.

I used to be a fan from the perspective of respect and envy, and now it's more a "can't look away" type deal but the point remains. He is still capable of being entertaining IMO. This one is bad though.

Honestly that little half hour thing from last week was legitimately good IMO. If he talks about his copes for drinking, his day-to-day life, I'm all in. Ant isn't funny anymore but he's still a great storyteller.
Disagree, he still comes off like an alien in a human suit. I've literally never once heard him sound as confident on his own show as he did on any random O&A show. I can't stand all the shrugging, mugging, tittering, the hoarse voice, 15-20 year old show references peppered in. His meek "What, me worry?" attitude is incredibly unbecoming, especially in comparison to his twitter persona. A pathetic shell of someone who used to be a good storyteller. It's actually a bit fascinating that even when completely drunk, he still comes off as less comfortable and confident than any given day, stone-sober at 6:30am in the satellite era.

Last edited: