• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Name a thing that lasted longer than the Confederacy

Forum Clout
Italians are white because woke culture hates European ancestry, doesn't matter whatever gay Europe country your great-great-grandparents came from. You can quote the True Romance scene, but Tony still didn't want Meadow dating a mulignan. The French have their quirks, the English have their quirks, the Russians have their quirks, the Germans have their quirks, and yes, the Italians have their quirks.

And I got no Italian blood in me at all. I'm half potato famine, half Holodomor.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
They're the same people who say whites have no culture except for raping and pillaging.

ro9snx.jpg
Even the terminology they use is wrong, rape back then something completely different, a rape was tract of land like a acre of land, when you raped back the you took somebody's land