• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Name a comedian with a better show than Jimmy Dore right now.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
You know we could all be reading a book right now
Screenshot_20211114-092602_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Jimmy Dore is one of the more tolerable lefties out there.

What I really like about him is how much he drives Sam Seder crazy. If you go to his channel Sam spends at least a good amount of his show bitching about Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, and Dave Rubin and it's very clear how jealous he is that they're all more successful than he is.

Forum Clout
I almost never find scripted comedy funny. Most of the stuff that makes me laugh comes from regular conversations or from troll sites like this one, like when Joe posts pictures of his dinner and everyone has a go at him.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I agree with his more-recent positions on most things, but I wouldn't say it's a comedy show.

He's also a snakey little man for spitting in Jones' face & slithering-off into the background, I'd enjoy seeing someone do the same to him

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Spat in Alex Jones face then ran away like a cowardly little sister.