• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Name a comedian with a better show than Jimmy Dore right now.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Dave Smith.

Jimmy is good on covid but he’s terrible on so many other issues. And if you listen carefully he’s a typical power hungry lefty and simply wants more power for his side/cause.
He’s whole covid take feels like a scorned lover going scorch earth to embarass their former partner. He’s simply mad the Dems are not doing what his faction of the party wants.

If the powers that be are dumb enough to give Dave a stage, dude is gonna be a rockstar. He sniffs his own cock cuz he’s so far up his ass but dude is right in a lot of things and can articulate very well. If he gets a stage, they gonna have to jfk him

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Jimmy is more to the left than me but I have been a fan of his comedy for a while. He attacks liberals better than anyone

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
thedailyshow-trevor-seamless-237-8x10_ret_copy.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Dave Smith.
i think i heard something about a debate with Nick Fuentes coming up, too lazy to search the details. if so it should be pretty good. Dave's not too bad at breaking shit down, even if it is through his lolbergtardian lens

First time I encountered Dore was the Mr Skin podcast. He was alright not terrible. But this comedian to pundit transition a la Dave Smith is heinous. None of these people should be our people
yeah, we get scraps from people who stay inside the ADL guidelines, edging close to stepping out of them occasionally to make you think they're Based! but their existence on the platform itself is proof that they aren't posing any threat

i agree he's alright but following these 'alright' guys is still eating out of their hands. I don't view shit like that except out of curiosity out of what the mainstream google brainwashing environment is pushing

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I think most of his audience comes from people who were around during the TYT fallout. But he's not insightful, funny, or bold. He's utterly mediocre and says the obvious with a stupid shit-eating grin. Fuck him and those other fags on his podcast, it sickens me that he can fill a crowd with like-minded individuals for being so sub-par. Celebrities are pretty much dead now, you'll never see another Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt that everyone knows of. You can bubble yourself too easily now.