• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mystic River

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I watched this when the shit came out on DVD.

I don't remember anything about it, except that Sean Penn is an ugly gay motherfucking bitch nigger and I don't like him in anything (except for Fast Times).
Sean Penn basically snitched on the most wanted person in the world (El Chapo) and he somehow wasn't dismembered on a cartel snuff video or hung from a bridge. I still don't understand why the cartel didn't murder that liberal F.A.G. Maybe they're playing the long game.

As an aside, how he didn't get metoo'd for beating Madonna with a baseball bat, is only explained via Madonna just being such a malignant cunt, that she deserved it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That is the odd thing with the movie. It is written like Tim Robbins being murdered is some tragedy. But in reality he was a disturbed maniac who was never the same since being raped as a kid. And the two other main characters basically write it off as a mercy killing and get back to their regular lives like nothing happened. But at the end of the movie I do not feel sorry for Tim Robbins nor the dead daughter.

And Tim Robbins is not really murdered on gossip. He is seen at the bar with the daughter. He withholds this information from people. The same night he vanishes from the bar and winds up home covered in blood. He tells his wife nothing happened. He tells literally not one person that he beat a pedophile to death until the last possible moment when he has no more credibility. Tim Robbins' character should have been executed on principal alone for his stupidity.

Robbins begging for mercy and saying he didn't do it was like Matthew Drinkwater levels of stupid from The Sopranos. "It was all Sean". "That sugarless motherfucker is your last drink"!
Well, Dave's wife Nadine had some suspicions and ended up telling someone about it, which leads to it getting back to Jimmy. Seeing him at the bar alone wasn't enough to assume he was guilty and Jimmy knew that. And Dave had decent reason to hide his assault of the pedophile because that was potentially just as serious. Dave didn't really have the capacity to act rationally after that (or maybe at all), so of course he covered poorly, and when he denied it to Jimmy he was being totally honest.
Silent Ray was a little cunt though, being like "oh well, she's gone" like a selfish dickhead, I felt bad for his brother.