• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mystery solved

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
PBG is not actually defunct if our resident investigatory journalist @Salted Earth Truffle is to be believed. I could see niki netting an honest, though far from impressive income from that. Say she’s making 80k a year, that’s enough to finance their shitty house and put meatloaf on the table.

I don’t know if I buy the whole “insurance residuals” thing, so I don’t see how Pat is contributing at all.

As for the frivolous purchases, maybe they just suck at being responsible? I technically could buy a jet ski and a month-long trip to Paris right now if I wanted and none of you would be the wiser about how fucked I’d be long term
I’d also imagine they have some tax scam type nonsense as well that Lynne helped set up. PBG doesn’t even have a business email which is a major red flag.

I was reading about current internet scams like “online marketing coaching” that you see where people are telling you they make 20-200k a month in “online marketing” yet what they do is very vague and there’s little to no valid information to back it up and are the new form of pyramid scenes. Some fat girl i knew from high school popped up on my social media telling everyone how she makes 20k a month online marketing (marketing what? what are you selling?) and that she can coach you to make lots of money a month blah blah but very vague on what it is. That strikes me as something Niki does now - selling “online coaching serves” to other idiots and that they need to invest “in themselves” (pay Niki to coach them) or some other nonsense.

It’s an interesting rabbit hole to fall down if you have time to look up the newest internet scam because it takes forever to get any kind of regulation on it and by then they’ve moved on and changed the name / sales pitch / legal speak/ etc (like the recent HBO doc “telemarketers”)

Also - if that crazy Salted Earth person is to be believed he claimed Niki listed Torque Wheeler as one of her clients.
IMG_0846.jpeg

That from the FTC about scams - I can see Niki doing some online “coaching” (note the wording - not training) to people to improve their…online marketing?

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It's actually a small bike. Cafe racers are literally the most retarded choice of bike for a fat guy. It's the whole "dog fucking a football" thing. His head is so fucking fat that he even had to get a hilariously oversized helmet.
Cafe racers also suck dick. The idea is it’s a tiny bike and you zip around from place to place on short crowded European streets.

In America everything is spaced out and you find yourself riding on some suburban road with a 55 mph speed limit where everyone is doing 70 and it’s a highway, you’re getting sucked around by the wind, your hands are numb from the vibration, and you wish you were on a real bike.

All of that being said -

They have one of the best aesthetics of all bike categories. Except for Pat’s.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
How do we know that picture's from today? Rick's a fat fibber (I'd say "on wheels" but whether he has them anymore is dubious) so he could just be posting this to throw everyone off. However, he is also a tubby idiot who buys replacement parts from England so I'm torn. Either way his shirts are too tight because he needs to lose weight if he doesn't want to die before he's 50.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Cafe racers also suck dick. The idea is it’s a tiny bike and you zip around from place to place on short crowded European streets.

In America everything is spaced out and you find yourself riding on some suburban road with a 55 mph speed limit where everyone is doing 70 and it’s a highway, you’re getting sucked around by the wind, your hands are numb from the vibration, and you wish you were on a real bike.

All of that being said -

They have one of the best aesthetics of all bike categories. Except for Pat’s.

He only rides it to places he could walk in minutes. Like hooligans and the court.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
PBG is not actually defunct if our resident investigatory journalist @Salted Earth Truffle is to be believed. I could see niki netting an honest, though far from impressive income from that. Say she’s making 80k a year, that’s enough to finance their shitty house and put meatloaf on the table.

I don’t know if I buy the whole “insurance residuals” thing, so I don’t see how Pat is contributing at all.

As for the frivolous purchases, maybe they just suck at being responsible? I technically could buy a jet ski and a month-long trip to Paris right now if I wanted and none of you would be the wiser about how fucked I’d be long term
There’s not a fucking chance in hell that Niki makes anything close to $80k. Her website is shit, she uses a gmail address for her business, all her testimonials were clearly her moms friends and clients. And most damning, put her or Rick into Google and see what you find. A real “SEO” expert would have that shit cleaned up. It’s all horseshit.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
They have some sort of income. My guess is whatever it is, it’s a relatively meager amount and Lynne and/or his parents took care of the debt to keep him out of jail. Either way, even if they earn $100K a year between various grifts, they live like poor people. I consider them resounding failures regardless of whatever they have in the bank.

Two forty plus adults with no kids should have more money than God, not be prepared to go to real life jail over it. His excuse was “not paying his abuser,” but that is a convenient way to say “I don’t have any money.”

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Lynne.

(at least that's been the long-standing presumption and by far the most likely explanation)

Neither of them work. They made minimal money before and both Pat's author career and PostsbyGhosts have been defunct for years now.

It's a pretty incredible thing, really. Lynne not only funds their entire day-to-day living costs and frivolous spending on consoomer garbage, but also freely pays for their vacations, vehicles, and of course, self-incurred debts.

She must have a pretty big chunk of change in her pocket considering she chose to lose $33k+ to bail out Rick (with more to come) than allow him to face even a shred of responsibility. There's clearly been no behind-the-scenes punishments limiting his allowance either considering he's still spending money on shit like this here.
Nikki has siblings, correct? I wonder if they're all on the Lynne plan or is Nikki and her legitimately retarded husband, the only ones on the dole? I would think if the other siblings had to actually be self-suffient, it would create some issues in the Robinson family.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I’d also imagine they have some tax scam type nonsense as well that Lynne helped set up. PBG doesn’t even have a business email which is a major red flag.

I was reading about current internet scams like “online marketing coaching” that you see where people are telling you they make 20-200k a month in “online marketing” yet what they do is very vague and there’s little to no valid information to back it up and are the new form of pyramid scenes. Some fat girl i knew from high school popped up on my social media telling everyone how she makes 20k a month online marketing (marketing what? what are you selling?) and that she can coach you to make lots of money a month blah blah but very vague on what it is. That strikes me as something Niki does now - selling “online coaching serves” to other idiots and that they need to invest “in themselves” (pay Niki to coach them) or some other nonsense.

It’s an interesting rabbit hole to fall down if you have time to look up the newest internet scam because it takes forever to get any kind of regulation on it and by then they’ve moved on and changed the name / sales pitch / legal speak/ etc (like the recent HBO doc “telemarketers”)

Also - if that crazy Salted Earth person is to be believed he claimed Niki listed Torque Wheeler as one of her clients.View attachment 156626
That from the FTC about scams - I can see Niki doing some online “coaching” (note the wording - not training) to people to improve their…online marketing?
"Tiny classified ads..."

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
Why not ride the bike year round? He's already proved he can do the impossible by driving a Mustang in winter.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout