• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My wife left me...started affair with fat jew broad...

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
late to the party here but just dealt with a similar sad sack faggot wanting to kill himself in front the bar at closing time pretending to be passed out couldn't speak blah blah blah one good slap to the nuts woke his faggot ass up and sent him walking down the street once he realized nobody really cared just didn't want him to do it where we enjoy ourselves. pointed him towards his house he headed towards the river :unsure:

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Lol at Huskies retarded ass thinking thats really AlJolsons 2.5 million dollar house. Hes already raped his own life apart with his retarded actions now hes gonna show up and “beat up” some random internet stranger that made a “mean post” about him. LOL. This is truly an embarrassing post dude. As if the retard didn’t publicly shame himself enough, maybe he should DM leslie pics of himself in drag handcuffed to the jew broads bedposts. Give your head a shake Huskie. I usually liked you but wtf are you doing dude. You “called a guy from miami” and said “a guy is being mean to me on the Opie and Anthony forum. I need you to go kneecap him for me”. The dude probably humored you and then made an account here to laugh at you with all of us. Grow up man.
It was Bubba the Love Sponge's old house that the Hulkster fucked his wife in. I thought it'd be funny for a goof, but that manic faggot was in such a frenzy he went right to threatening the current owners children. In retrospect, I inadvertently may have turned a lunatic on some poor rich family.

I'm sorry I did that. I'm embarrassed that I did that.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It was Bubba the Love Sponge's old house that the Hulkster fucked his wife in. I thought it'd be funny for a goof, but that manic faggot was in such a frenzy he went right to threatening the current owners children. In retrospect, I inadvertently may have turned a lunatic on some poor rich family.

I'm sorry I did that. I'm embarrassed that I did that.
Maybe the hulkster will be there fucking the new guys wife… pretty good fawkin bit tobehonestwitya.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So basically he chose to cheat on his wife multiple times and is shocked she left? Waaah feel bad for me, I made my own choices and they ended up affecting me, even tho i knew this would happen before, during, and after i made these choices. Take responsibility for yourself retard. I did loff at this one:

Your children are faggots and your wife's a whore who doesn't respect you.

Actually the most clear cut projection i’ve ever seen…”my nigga”…YOUR wife doesn’t respect you and just left you.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
So basically he chose to cheat on his wife multiple times and is shocked she left? Waaah feel bad for me, I made my own choices and they ended up affecting me, even tho i knew this would happen before, during, and after i made these choices. Take responsibility for yourself retard. I did loff at this one:

Your children are faggots and your wife's a whore who doesn't respect you.

Actually the most clear cut projection i’ve ever seen…”my nigga”…YOUR wife doesn’t respect you and just left you.
Right away he gets on this "MY life is ruined" track and doesn't give a fuck about the 3 other lives he left ruined in his wake, not to mention his likely long suffering brother who I'm sure has been picking up the pieces of his life for him for years. You hate to kick a guy when he's down, but I couldn't fucking take his self pity over this. Instead of just taking a beating, he had to make a further ass of himself.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Right away he gets on this "MY life is ruined" track and doesn't give a fuck about the 3 other lives he left ruined in his wake, not to mention his likely long suffering brother who I'm sure has been picking up the pieces of his life for him for years. You hate to kick a guy when he's down, but I couldn't fucking take his self pity over this. Instead of just taking a beating, he had to make a further ass of himself.
Someone who’s just down sure, but this retard brought himself down to where he is. This is the equivalent of hitting someone with a car and coming here expecting to feel bad because you fucked up your headlights. Hey what about the guy you hit? Oh its all about you? Oh ok