• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My very first CP story

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
“This sampler contains four juicy stories to wet your appetite for more, including my very first CP story Monsters Under the Bed.”

Someone explain this to me I’m struggling to come up with anything.

Attachments

• 9617EB62-C702-431B-8EF3-0761474EC023.jpeg
    9617EB62-C702-431B-8EF3-0761474EC023.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 269

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
“This sampler contains four juicy stories to wet your appetite for more, including my very first CP story Monsters Under the Bed.”

Someone explain this to me I’m struggling to come up with anything.
Read fatsos short stories in the series its preeten/under age sex, he fits in with SFWA

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
monsters1.jpg

Patrick decided to write a short story from the perspective of a seventh grade girl. Immediately after mentioning her age, he talks about getting her naked.

monsters2.jpg

"Darren [sic] glanced over her lithe body, just beginning to hint at the suppleness that came with adolescence"

monsters3.jpg

And here's Patrick writing a sexual assault of a 7th grader.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 64809

Patrick decided to write a short story from the perspective of a seventh grade girl. Immediately after mentioning her age, he talks about getting her naked.

View attachment 64810

"Darren [sic] glanced over her lithe body, just beginning to hint at the suppleness that came with adolescence"

View attachment 64811

Patrick's autistic attempt to write about something he clearly never experienced is pulverizing my ribs

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
View attachment 64809

View attachment 64810

View attachment 64811

Well how’s the story end? Don’t leave me over here at half-mast :image_4764:

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Bonus about the author:

View attachment 64819
He's been using parts of this bio for like ten years now. I notice he's removed the triathlon training and the part about having a paying job, though.

Also, "wet your appetite". Garçon, my appetite is very dry! Can you mayhaps wet it for me?? It's like the blasted Sahara over here!!!

What an absolute retard.

VizioDash

Forum Clout
View attachment 64809

View attachment 64810

View attachment 64811

yo what the fuck

He even named the male character Polanski, ya know like convicted child rapist Roman Polanski

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
What a wack story. Did he ever set up how her supernatural powers work, did he establish the relationship with the imp of the presence of supernatural beings at any point before the final two paragraphs? No. Pedo drivel.

Also the about the author tries so hard to be terry pratchet or something