My neighbor is freaking out, yelling she’s going to kill her self in her apartment. The black broke up with her.

See this is why you get bullied. Where's the value in this derp-y sentence? Who fucking cares what you hope for and don't? This is too sentimental and too dumb for it to be real and not a bit (but it is not a bit, which is infuriating).

Either smarten up or ship out.
Boq, I’m not going to tell you again. I’m done dragging you.

Edit: ok, I don’t honestly think anyone is going to harm @Nigger John and neither does he. It’s a bit that we’re both doing. For fuck’s sake dude. CHH is less of a cuck than you are a simpleton.

Last edited:
See this is why you get bullied. Where's the value in this derp-y sentence? Who fucking cares what you hope for and don't? This is too sentimental and too dumb for it to be real and not a bit (but it is not a bit, which is infuriating).

Either smarten up or ship out.
He might have referred to the stray bullet, implying that he values Nigger Jim's life, which itself is a lie and the bit.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Boq, I’m not going to tell you again. I’m done dragging you.

Edit: ok, I don’t honestly think anyone is going to harm @Nigger John and neither does he. It’s a bit that we’re both doing. For fuck’s sake dude. CHH is less of a cuck than you are a simpleton.
He's asking for it. Save us CQ_BEANS, you're the only one who can stop him

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I just heard my upstairs neighbor say, "Hey Siri- Text Connor"

.........never in the history of niggadom have I heard a whiter thing said out loud
I think she’s already seeing a new guy. Funny too because this dude was over once when she was seeing the nig.

The new guy is white but has a sissy voice.
What’s up with you incels creeping on your neighbors?