• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My house mostly burned down in an electrical fire last month. Anyway, what did I miss?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Tbchwy sue is a lot more ripped than I am currently by the looks of it, I’ve been in crunch developer mode for what feels like years and I’ve let myself go, I’m still in better condition than Mr Turry no doubt about that.
Its called having 0 body fat because of an undiagnosed autoimmune deficiency disease. Enjoy your pecs, child.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
That is definitely traumatizing, I am sorry for your loss and you having to deal with all the horrors that go along with having to sift through all that.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
What you missed was corrosion on your meter pan which led to uneven electrical supply and likely sparks from some of your outlets.

Next time check that and make sure you don't trap your equity when you buy a new house, because if you don't buy a bigger house it won't count.
americans have weird electrics; the final line transformer is centre-tapped to earth with 120v on each phase, but 240v if across the two. anyway, sorry for your loss my dude

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’m glad to see you around again brotherman but I’m sorry to hear about the house.

What became of the transexual ex-husband? Out of the picture now?