• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My friend's girlfriend thinks I'm a bad influence and won't let me hang out with him anymore.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]78-4RobJQ0Y:85[/MEDIA]
Haha, you know a guy I worked with actually owed me 20 dollars, and then I met the guy on the left who actually says that line (only celebrity I've actually met... I keep forgetting about that because I never knew who he was, and still don't). My friend and I watched that movie because we met him, and that line came up and I was like "ohhh fawk...".

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Gals don't like when you fuck with the garden. I was hammered at my buddy's trailer one time and I was standing next to a tomato plant that his gf just transplanted and I don't know why, but as soon as it caught my eye I just yanked it out of the soil and dropped it on the ground. She was like "What the fuck? Why?" And I was like "What?" She's like "You just ripped my tomato plant out of the ground!" I was like "Oh for fuck's sake, I'll replace the fucking tomato plant" all annoyed. She hated me. Ugly bitch. My buddy is allowed to hang out with me though because he's not a pussy.