• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My friend recently got out of prison, stlaker.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
How'd it fuck up your life?
My certifications are completely useless, but they atleast show that I had a brain at some point and I could pass an FBI background check. Some jobs only go back 7 years or so in terms of background checks. So, my fuck up was a lifetime ago. But in terms of getting recertification, it would be a long row to hoe.

Edit: it fucks me up because it closed a lot of doors. Anything that requires a high clearance I'd most likely a no go, because why hire me when they can hire someone with a clean background?

G

My certifications are completely useless, but they atleast show that I had a brain at some point and I could pass an FBI background check. Some jobs only go back 7 years or so in terms of background checks. So, my fuck up was a lifetime ago. But in terms of getting recertification, it would be a long row to hoe.

Edit: it fucks me up because it closed a lot of doors. Anything that requires a high clearance I'd most likely a no go, because why hire me when they can hire someone with a clean background?
That's fucking awful. So many shit lawyers. Public defender's are scum. Sort of makes me want to become a Saul Goodman type lawyer where I actually help out criminals. I missed my calling.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Why are Bus Station security guards above anybody? He's a civilian that assaulted you with pepper spray, you should have been allowed to beat him to a pulp, let alone fall on the loser
He tried to pull his gun out, but he couldn't. Me falling on him fucked up his shoulder/arm.

Here's the short of it: I was drunk near the bus station and looking for a taxi to take me home. No takers so I went into the bus station- he approached me and asked if I was going to buy a ticket. I told him no and I was just waiting there to wait for a taxi and to stay out of the rain. He didn't like that answer and I got belligerent but not physical. I left the bus station and he followed me outside. At some point he was still following me and then I turned around and asked him, " what the fuck?" Boom. Pepper sprayed.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He tried to pull his gun out, but he couldn't. Me falling on him fucked up his shoulder/arm.

Here's the short of it: I was drunk near the bus station and looking for a taxi to take me home. No takers so I went into the bus station- he approached me and asked if I was going to buy a ticket. I told him no and I was just waiting there to wait for a taxi and to stay out of the rain. He didn't like that answer and I got belligerent but not physical. I left the bus station and he followed me outside. At some point he was still following me and then I turned around and asked him, " what the fuck?" Boom. Pepper sprayed.

Sounds like he should have gone to jail not you

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Sounds like he should have gone to jail not you
Things happen how they happen. I take solace in the fact that after our little encounter, he left the bus station gig and he was an armed guard for a car lot for a long time- making like $9.00 an hour. I don't think any of us should have gone to jail and I think a public intoxication and disorderly conduct were fair charges for me. The assault bodily injury charge was complete horseshit. And because he was armed, it made it a felony charge as if I assaulted a police officer.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Things happen how they happen. I take solace in the fact that after our little encounter, he left the bus station gig and he was an armed guard for a car lot for a long time- making like $9.00 an hour. I don't think any of us should have gone to jail and I think a public intoxication and disorderly conduct were fair charges for me. The assault bodily injury charge was complete horseshit. And because he was armed, it made it a felony charge as if I assaulted a police officer.
sounds like the cunt would've shot you & made-up some bullshit, it's a rough one but glad you're stillhere to tell ur story

G

Are there many cases of people attacking judges or lawyers when they get of prison? That seems like it'd be a common occurrence.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Are there many cases of people attacking judges or lawyers when they get of prison? That seems like it'd be a common occurrence.
Funny part of my story is while my case was working its way through the legal system, my attorney and his girlfriend were investigated for embezzling 500k from the gf's mother. My lawyer never got charged but the gf got ten years probation. And not long after my case was adjudicated, the judge in my case was arrested for soliciting favors and payments from a couple of attorneys. The judge served two years in the federal penitentiary. Dude fucked up his career for like 7k and some car repairs. Lol. He was giving low bail to the attorney's clients and one client who was in prison for a DWI, the judge released him halfway through his sentence.