• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My friend recently got out of prison, stlaker.

G

He's fucking shredded, looks great. And he didn't even have any weights in prison, he just did pushups and stuff constantly, no rest days.

Anyway I asked what his diet was, and he said the only thing they had to eat in there for protein was canned tuna. He ate lots of noodles and pasta for carbs and that's it.

No protein shakes or any of that shit.

And he looks better than 99% of people. Washboard abs. I wanna suck em.

Just proves all the fucking shit they teach you about building muscle is complete bullshit and kiked.

Where was I going with this? Tuna sucks dick. Is there any better protein sources I can have every day where I don't have to cook? I cbf microwaving either.

Noodles are good coz I can just pour hot water on it and it's done. I'm a lazy faggot.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Anyway I asked what his diet was, and he said the only thing they had to eat in there for protein was
IMG_20230308_232807.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He's fucking shredded, looks great. And he didn't even have any weights in prison, he just did pushups and stuff constantly, no rest days.

Anyway I asked what his diet was, and he said the only thing they had to eat in there for protein was canned tuna. He ate lots of noodles and pasta for carbs and that's it.

No protein shakes or any of that shit.

And he looks better than 99% of people. Washboard abs. I wanna suck em.

Just proves all the fucking shit they teach you about building muscle is complete bullshit and kiked.

Where was I going with this? Tuna sucks dick. Is there any better protein sources I can have every day where I don't have to cook? I cbf microwaving either.

Noodles are good coz I can just pour hot water on it and it's done. I'm a lazy faggot.
He obviously had commissary, because they don't serve you tuna in jail or prison. They literally feed you three squares in prison a day and it's spaced out to where you fast atleast 12 hours out of the day if you don't hoard commissary bullshit. The trays are proportioned and if you just stick to eating what they serve, you will drop weight in no time. The exercise is a bonus- guys do push-ups, dips, and walk in circles. They maybe serve you 1500 calories or so a day in prison. There's a reason why dudes will do sexual favors for Ramen.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
He obviously had commissary, because they don't serve you tuna in jail or prison. They literally feed you three squares in prison a day and it's spaced out to where you fast atleast 12 hours out of the day if you don't hoard commissary bullshit. The trays are proportioned and if you just stick to eating what they serve, you will drop weight in no time. The exercise is a bonus- guys do push-ups, dips, and walk in circles. They maybe serve you 1500 calories or so a day in prison. There's a reason why dudes will do sexual favors for Ramen.
And I always wonder why the guys on reality prison shows end up fat.

G

He saw a lot of people get bashed for hoarding bread lmao. My friend didn't even like bread but didn't want to be a bitch and would fight anyone who wanted his since it was such a commodity.

Jizz

Forum Clout
i want to try that prison loaf. i dont know if it tastes bad or just has no taste.

449aa230b19fe02c1d20a3226f97cc38.webp

EraGodless

Forum Clout
And I always wonder why the guys on reality prison shows end up fat.
It has to be inactivity and commissary. They don't serve enough calories a day for someone to get fat and the meals are spaced out-

An example:

Sometimes- breakfast is between 3am to 5am/6am and lunch is at 11am (maybe 12pm) and dinner is between 4pm and 5pm. So the shortest gap between dinner and breakfast is 11 hours.

With that feeding schedule and the few calories you are served, even a skinny person who goes to jail/prison would lose weight unless they were a fucking complete junky and they weren't eating.

**This is not the case for all prisons and jails in terms of the food quality and quantity served. There are some jails/prisons that feed their inmates well with 2000 calories or so a day with actually decent meals (fruits and vegetables included). And there are some that do around 1500 calories a day or so and the quality and quantity is hit or miss.

G

It has to be inactivity and commissary. They don't serve enough calories a day for someone to get fat and the meals are spaced out-

An example:

Sometimes- breakfast is between 3am to 5am/6am and lunch is at 11am (maybe 12pm) and dinner is between 4pm and 5pm. So the shortest gap between dinner and breakfast is 11 hours.

With that feeding schedule and the few calories you are served, even a skinny person who goes to jail/prison would lose weight unless they were a fucking complete junky and they weren't eating.

**This is not the case for all prisons and jails in terms of the food quality and quantity served. There are some jails/prisons that feed their inmates well with 2000 calories or so a day with actually decent meals (fruits and vegetables included). And there are some that do around 1500 calories a day or so and the quality and quantity is hit or miss.
What were you in for character?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He saw a lot of people get bashed for hoarding bread lmao. My friend didn't even like bread but didn't want to be a bitch and would fight anyone who wanted his since it was such a commodity.
You will get bashed for stealing a tray- in my experience, the duties of the pen/tank are segregated. So black, white, and Mexicans switch off between handing out chow and cleaning the cell. Some white dude kept an extra tray for himself and got the shit beat out of him by his own crew. No mercy. Not sure the SpongeBob (big square of pancake batter drenched in syrup) was worth it. The guards were 👍 👌

EraGodless

Forum Clout
i want to try that prison loaf. i dont know if it tastes bad or just has no taste.

449aa230b19fe02c1d20a3226f97cc38.webp
I can't really tell what that is, but what the guys would make or order was an order of 10 flour tortillas, beans, cheese, and Ramen). There was hot water to cook the Ramen. And they would take the beans, cheese, and Ramen to use as filler- they would line up the flour tortillas and overlap them to where it makes the shape of a burrito. You add the filling and wrap it up. There was a way they heated it up that I can't remember. It would come out like a log and they would cut it up into slices.