• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My favorite time of day

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It can never be understated how pathetic it was for a man in his 40’s to be obsessed with viral videos.
You say that but is it worse than a 60 year old man trying to get every girl in studio over to his place or a 50 year old worm never bashing any comics because he is afraid to burn bridges like the worm he is?

Forum Clout
The joke’s on you i have insomnia and i mostly work nights. Haha, laughing through my tears
I feel your pain. I got off at 6am, ate my egg mcmuffin meal and was just about to fall asleep when some motherfucking landscapers decided to fire up all their equipment at once. They finished 10 minutes ago but I got to get ready to pick up the kids off the bus at 2. Fucking Mexicans really motherfucked my day. Thank god I have a little coke to kickstart my ass.

Forum Clout
I'm almost finished with work and @'THE NIGGER MAN' wakes up and ribs my posts. I'll miss this when I'm done working nights after next week
I'm in the same boat except I got 2 weeks of nights left. I fucking hate days. Traffic, meetings and even the fucking sun drives me insane. Motherfuckers won't let me work straight nights because I'm too valuable to them so the last set of days I did nothing but avoid being any sort of help. Might take awhile but they'll see the light one day.

G

I'm in the same boat except I got 2 weeks of nights left. I fucking hate days. Traffic, meetings and even the fucking sun drives me insane. Motherfuckers won't let me work straight nights because I'm too valuable to them so the last set of days I did nothing but avoid being any sort of help. Might take awhile but they'll see the light one day.
I feel your pain. I got off at 6am, ate my egg mcmuffin meal and was just about to fall asleep when some motherfucking landscapers decided to fire up all their equipment at once. They finished 10 minutes ago but I got to get ready to pick up the kids off the bus at 2. Fucking Mexicans really motherfucked my day. Thank god I have a little coke to kickstart my ass.

I complain a lot about it but i actually also prefer nights, i’m a night owl anyway. My sleep rhythm is all fucked up but whatevs, it is what it is.

I’m going to get fucking wasted this weekend, i’ve been such a good boy lately i think i deserve it.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
You know how the saying goes, NigSam always gets you out of a jam!

I like that the most brazen and virulent racist on the board is also one of its more considerate and generous when it comes to doling out ribs. Suck on that, Patrick, we're good people after all.

Forum Clout
I complain a lot about it but i actually also prefer nights, i’m a night owl anyway. My sleep rhythm is all fucked up but whatevs, it is what it is.

I’m going to get fucking wasted this weekend, i’ve been such a good boy lately i think i deserve it.
You do deserve it brotherman. Get extra fucked up for me since my son came home with some sort of rat looking animal he has to take care of for his agriculture class this weekend. Plus he has to write an essay on why it's not okay to feed cheetos to a baby goat.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
You say that but is it worse than a 60 year old man trying to get every girl in studio over to his place or a 50 year old worm never bashing any comics because he is afraid to burn bridges like the worm he is?
It’s a tough one man. My biggest gripe with Norton is he never addressed Otto claiming Dice stole the nursery rhyme bit from him on the show. That was supposedly his best friend.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It’s a tough one man. My biggest gripe with Norton is he never addressed Otto claiming Dice stole the nursery rhyme bit from him on the show. That was supposedly his best friend.
Wait I never heard this before. Do you remember the show? There wasn't too many Otto appearances which bugged me because he was a good guest.

Forum Clout
Lmao this made me laugh, thoughts and prayers brotherman 🙏🏻
I asked him why he gave cheetos to a baby goat and he said " Why not they taste good and he liked them and everyone else was feeding the animals stuff from the lunchroom so I wasn't the only who has to write an essay. Plus at least I didn't give half a ham and cheese sandwich to the baby pig like Ryan did. That was kinda messed up but the pig really liked it". God bless 13 year old boys. Here's a picture he took of the baby goats to brighten up your weekend
IMG_0021.jpg