My favorite part of The Good Reads saga..

James Heffner

Farts in Vaginas
Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 11-17-20 Shah of Iran’s review of In the Black.png

NO YOU ARE!!!

he has to be doin this on purpose at this point.. even the normal people think hes a psycho for answering every point this way

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I wonder how many people see the 100s of childs and stalkers every day and all of the aggressive, insulting messages and whining about trolls and just nope out. The lost sales from being a prick in general and turning people off has to be enormous.

I don't mean people he actively insults. Just people who are looking for a new author to read and see him acting like an egotistical, insane prick and go on to buy something else. Might I recommend the works of Will Tate?

I'm not saying he'd be Stephen King (aside from the creepy part) but a nice personality and positive online presence built on engaging people in a friendly, fan community way can turn a mediocre author or musician or whatever into a success. Entertainment is full of marginal talents who go far on friendliness, charm and work ethic. Indie creators have made very good livings building a community around them.

Or you could spend all day being a fucking asshole on Twitter from the couch. His business model seems to be:

Write basic, unoriginal spaceshit
Be a dick to people on Twitter, ride trending topics, insult people who don't agree with your barely informed takes
Draw fire from your betters
Complain about trolls and haters, including inventing violence and vandalism
Use this for pity to promote your trash books
Make no money because you didn't earn out your advance
Fart

G

I wonder how many people see the 100s of childs and stalkers every day and all of the aggressive, insulting messages and whining about trolls and just nope out. The lost sales from being a prick in general and turning people off has to be enormous.

I don't mean people he actively insults. Just people who are looking for a new author to read and see him acting like an egotistical, insane prick and go on to buy something else. Might I recommend the works of Will Tate?

I'm not saying he'd be Stephen King (aside from the creepy part) but a nice personality and positive online presence built on engaging people in a friendly, fan community way can turn a mediocre author or musician or whatever into a success. Entertainment is full of marginal talents who go far on friendliness, charm and work ethic.

Or you could spend all day being a fucking asshole on Twitter from the couch. His business model seems to be:

Be a dick to people on Twitter, ride trending topics, insult people who don't agree with your barely informed takes
Fart

I just laughed thinking about how fundamentally different his life and career would be right now if he just went "Man you guys trolled me GOOD. I'm tapping out you guys won" right at the beginning.

So much time and effort wasted by responding to every little comment. So many people who probably won't buy his books now because he sounds like a sociopath. So much money down the drain that he has to pay because a 42 year old man got mad about being internet bullied.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I just laughed thinking about how fundamentally different his life and career would be right now if he just went "Man you guys trolled me GOOD. I'm tapping out you guys won" right at the beginning.

So much time and effort wasted by responding to every little comment. So many people who probably won't buy his books now because he sounds like a sociopath. So much money down the drain that he has to pay because a 42 year old man got mad about being internet bullied.
This is what I think keeps me coming back. His entire life has become Sideshow Bob stepping on the rakes in perpetuity.

Mistake after mistake, fail after fail. Over and over he doubles down, never seeing the way out is as simple as STOPPING. I've seen dozens, maybe more, people say hey you should stop engaging this... Hey you should leave it alone..and he never did. I know for a fact I told him to take the L and just drop it in a pm on reddit because it wouldn't end well and he told me he doesn't listen to trolls, called me a child and blocked me.

He says he ignored us but he didn't. Not a single time has he gone radio silent and just let people say what they're gonna say.

Now it's too late, I think. After the gloating about fake DMCAing the sub and the lolsuit and especially after we've all seen the stuff he sent Josiah... I think a good portion of folks here, on KF and elsewhere will never let it go now. I might be one of them.

G

This is what I think keeps me coming back. His entire life has become Sideshow Bob stepping on the rakes in perpetuity.

Mistake after mistake, fail after fail. Over and over he doubles down, never seeing the way out is as simple as STOPPING. I've seen dozens, maybe more, people say hey you should stop engaging this... Hey you should leave it alone..and he never did. He says he did, but he didn't. Not a single time has he gone radio silent and just let people say what they're gonna say.

Now it's too late, I think. After the gloating about fake DMCAing the sub and the lolsuit and especially after we've all seen the stuff he sent Josiah... I think a good portion of folks here, on KF and elsewhere will never let it go now. I might be one of them.
I'm retarded and am not good at things: is there somewhere with all the Josiah stuff in one place?

Will Tate

Oven March

I'm not saying he'd be Stephen King (aside from the creepy part) but a nice personality and positive online presence built on engaging people in a friendly, fan community way can turn a mediocre author or musician or whatever into a success. Entertainment is full of marginal talents who go far on friendliness, charm and work ethic. Indie creators have made very good livings building a community around them.

Fart
Speaking just for myself here, but even if he was a sublimely brilliant wordsmith of a writer, he's far too much of a fat reprehensible asshole piece of shit for me to ever even consider supporting, and even if he was polite and humble to everyone he spoke to online, was able to let himself be the butt of a joke, volunteered at a soup kitchen, organized clothing drives for the homeless and shit solid gold, I would never think to spend my hard-earned money on his lazy, derivative, passionless literary works. He's the worst of both worlds, his every decision is a choice to fuck up.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
I think its important to remind him of the folks that have realized what a fraud he is, like the lady from Vox and anyone who has actually gone down the rabbit hole. I think we can actually get him to proactively go after people and be like "you dont believe those stlaker childs do you child?" to random people who think hes a retard.

G

This "we" shit is getting really creepy. He is losing his mind I think.
I think people subconsciously do that because maybe he was including Nikki into his conversation. I think it's a defense mechanism because "we" is more subconsciously powerful than "I". That's purely speculation though. I don't know I'm not a shrink, I'm just a cyber bully.

I will say this regarding the whole honey baby sweetie child shut your mouth adults are talking shhh SHHHH SHHHHHHH!!! business:

One of his parents did that to him when he was a kid and would talk. There is no other explanation for why he would unironically do that constantly. That is something that cut him deep when he was really really young so now he does that to other people thinking it has the same result.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
My man called him and then called him a fat faggot with bitch tits right at the very beginning, but he still kept the hooks in him somehow for 28 solid minutes.
Called him that twice. Called him a fat faggot with bitch tits, then Pat hung up and called back, and so Josiah again called him a fat faggot with bitch tits; and a certain fat faggot with bitch tits/professional comedian still didn't have a response.

My theory is Pat hung up so he could start his phone recorder, and then later play the recording of him triumphantly schooling Josiah to all of his followers; how'd that work out?

G

Called him that twice. Called him a fat faggot with bitch tits, then Pat hung up and called back, and so Josiah again called him a fat faggot with bitch tits; and a certain fat faggot with bitch tits/professional comedian still didn't have a response.

My theory is Pat hung up so he could start his phone recorder, and then later play the recording of him triumphantly schooling Josiah to all of his followers; how'd that work out?
Best part about that call: he made fun of him for calling him on a Saturday and having no life, as he stayed on the phone on a Saturday night for 28 straight minutes.

Any reasonably sane person would've went "yea dude I don't have time for this I'm out with my friends" and hung up after 30 seconds maximum.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Best part about that call: he made fun of him for calling him on a Saturday and having no life, as he stayed on the phone on a Saturday night for 28 straight minutes.

Any reasonably sane person would've went "yea dude I don't have time for this I'm out with my friends" and hung up after 30 seconds maximum.
He was literally at his favourite bar.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy

He would be in the exact same place he is now, just with out a judgement against him. He would still be as miserable as he is now, he looks for confrontation everywhere he goes.

G

He would be in the exact same place he is now, just with out a judgement against him. He would still be as miserable as he is now, he looks for confrontation everywhere he goes.
I really can't wrap my head around how somebody could be like that constantly. There are guys in jail/prison who are the exact same way. It's called monkey mouth. It's when a dumb motherfucker keeps talking bullshit all the time. It's like the real life version of an internet tough guy.

Patrick is the all-time biggest monkey mouth I have ever seen.