• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My favorite Beatles bootleg is “watching rainbows”

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
It's pretty amazing that throughout their entire careers the Beatles never learned how to play their instruments or write lyrics above a middle school comprehension of storytelling.

Turk February

Forum Clout
It's interesting you'll never see any of them listed as the best _____ (guitarist, singer, drummer) of all time, but together they're always the best album of all time, or best band of all time. Well, it's cuz they marketed a fiction to their audience. The Beatles are abysmally bad music with really good marketing.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
It's interesting you'll never see any of them listed as the best _____ (guitarist, singer, drummer) of all time, but together they're always the best album of all time, or best band of all time. Well, it's cuz they marketed a fiction to their audience. The Beatles are abysmally bad music with really good marketing.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Car crash me all you want, won't change the fact the Beatles are a band marketed to little girls that boomers convinced their kids was good. They are fucking terrible at every aspect of song writing other than ear worm, which could be said about MC Serch as well, so it ain't worth much.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Car crash me all you want, won't change the fact the Beatles are a band marketed to little girls that boomers convinced their kids was good. They are fucking terrible at every aspect of song writing other than ear worm, which could be said about MC Serch as well, so it ain't worth much.

You one of those Elvis>Beatles goofballs?

Turk February

Forum Clout
Play this in time for the entire song without messing up, now do it at 20 while harmonising and singing live

Y’all retarded for real

Which part of this is supposed to be challenging? Have you ever played a guitar before? It's really basic shit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Which part of this is supposed to be challenging? Have you ever played a guitar before? It's really basic shit.

I’ve played guitar for years, if it’s easy prove it and do it, it’s not easy at all. If you think it is, it shows you don’t know anything about guitar. No guitarist would call that rhythm playing “easy”

Turk February

Forum Clout
I’ve played guitar for years, if it’s easy prove it and do it, it’s not easy at all. If you think it is, it shows you don’t know anything about guitar. No guitarist would call that rhythm playing “easy”
lol, you've been playing for years and you cant strum some triplets in grade school chord chart chords? You need to challenge yourself more.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’ve had this exact argument before, and the dude played it for like 10 seconds (it was still the wrong tempo) and said “see!” and refused to do it any longer, it’s a very hard song to play entirely and correctly