• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My drunk 62 year old neighbor fell on his head twice

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Get him a retard helmet but make sure it's an embarrassing colour to remind him that he's a burden.

Cerebral Palsy And Me: Why I Wear A Helmet With Pride

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
The first time me and two dudes carried his unconscious body into his house and onto the couch. Shined a light on him and he woke up like get the fuck off of me and seemed perfectly fine.

Left to go to the store, came back his roommate flags us down in the driveway makes us come back this time he's on the floor with a puddle of blood by his head. Pick him up and put him on the couch again.

About 2 hours later the roommate decides he needs to call an ambulance. Police show up first and he's very combative. Fuck you, get out of my house. Paramedics and a damn firetruck comes, he's the same way with them. They said he could very well have a brain bleed and die but they can't do anything about it if he won't cooperate.

The roommate was begging the police to take him and they said no he doesn't have a mental illness, we can't do that. I was like damn. Because they've definitely taken me before.

That's all. Good night.
Can't believe you guys SWATTed him