My coworker updated me on the Missing White Girl story.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
The police apparently found 5 other bodies of missing people whilst searching for that Brian Laundrie guy, most look like they comitted suicide, however one of the bodies was some dude who got stabbed to death. It's pretty crazy how many corpses there are just lying around waiting to be found, if i learned anything from my time as a true crime fag it's that if you go mushroom picking or dog walking in the woods regularly, you will most likely find a corpse.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
The police apparently found 5 other bodies of missing people whilst searching for that Brian Laundrie guy, most look like they comitted suicide, however one of the bodies was some dude who got stabbed to death. It's pretty crazy how many corpses there are just lying around waiting to be found, if i learned anything from my time as a true crime fag it's that if you go mushroom picking or dog walking in the woods regularly, you will most likely find a corpse.
dont you get posters of roe cumia type missing where you live? i always assume they are in a ditch decomposing or whatever

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
dont you get posters of roe cumia type missing where you live? i always assume they are in a ditch decomposing or whatever
Nah man, i don't think i have ever seen a missing poster in my life lol, i don't think i can recall somebody in my immediate area going missing either.. the closest is a girl running off for a night to see a boy and her parents freaking out on facebook.

I know people who have found corpses though, one guy i know was walking home from a drug session a few years back, he was walking along the path that leads onto my estate and he found a body hanging from a tree right next to the path, it was some older bloke who also lived on the estate who killed himself a few hours beforehand. I know another guy on my estate who heard a large bang one morning when he was walking to work, so he went to see what it was.. apparently some young lad had killed himself by deliberately going head on into a truck. The lad who went to investigate said the car was all crumpled up, and the lad who was driving was missing half his head.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
It's a major issue with national parks. They are too big to patrol and you can go weeks or more without seeing another person. There's an interesting book about this called Cold Vanish by Jon Billman.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Nah man, i don't think i have ever seen a missing poster in my life lol, i don't think i can recall somebody in my immediate area going missing either.. the closest is a girl running off for a night to see a boy and her parents freaking out on facebook.

I know people who have found corpses though, one guy i know was walking home from a drug session a few years back, he was walking along the path that leads onto my estate and he found a body hanging from a tree right next to the path, it was some older bloke who also lived on the estate who killed himself a few hours beforehand. I know another guy on my estate who heard a large bang one morning when he was walking to work, so he went to see what it was.. apparently some young lad had killed himself by deliberately going head on into a truck. The lad who went to investigate said the car was all crumpled up, and the lad who was driving was missing half his head.
Seen missing posters of this kid from my high school at my local bodega, barbershop literally everywhere. 11 months later found out (from the news) my friend since 6th grade took him to go “meet some girls” or some shit and shot him in the head. Dumped his body on the side of a major highway. Gang beef.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

The truck thing seems like a terrible way to go

Interesting article on that:

RobertMewler

He dead!

His body was already skeletonized so it sounds like his body had already been partially eaten by an alligator and other critters.