Musicians that are faggots

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I'm not wearing a wire
Laughable attire, fake tough guy personas.

Teenagers and manchildren think Slipknot is cool.
I don't even totally hate a bunch if Slipknot's music but the guys in the band sure do seem like dickheads. The Clown guy particularly. He has this Kerry King faggotry about him where he takes himself super seriously and wants to come off as a scary metal dude. He also believes that he formed the single most innovative and important band in metal history. He's literally not even a musician. He hits a keg with an aluminum bat. That's genuinely his place in the band. Corey Taylor also pisses me off, but it's because the proportions of his body make no fucking sense. He has a giant Joe Rogan head, a huge jacked bodybuilder neck and then the rest of him is atrophied and tiny like he spent his life in a wheelchair.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Didnt it come out that Mick Jagger literally had gay anal sex with Richard Pryor? Or am I thinking of someone else?
The rumor was Pryor was getting fucked by Marlon Brando. There was also talk that Bowie and Jagger were fuckbuddies. I also heard a 7ft Norse strongman called Allen was ploughing some tiny pathetic prop comic schmuck.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I'm not wearing a wire
I just remembered, when I was in high school every time Rise Against would be on someone would say "the singer's gay eh?" Or if the song Blood to Bleed was on someone would be like "this song's about a guy LOL."

The dude is married and has kids. They all got him mixed up with the tranny from Against Me and it just stuck. I don't even think it was just a rumor at my school either. All of Canada thought that guy was sucking dicks.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
That one guy who fronted for Genesis after Phil Collins for awhile. I hate that guy.

You and every other American.

Let the record state:

- Peter Gabriel used to wear a dress and masks on stage, while shaving a wide landing strip up his head.

- Phil Collins was as tall as The Lollipop Guild and spent ungodly amounts of money on what I now hear was mostly fake Alamo memorabilia.

- I, on the other hand, have rock star hair ("Ralph"), and am tall enough to date Milla Jovovich.

But if you want to use a lone towel-snapping incident from primary school as your evidence, I have no argument here.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
BB29-FEA-Metallica-6yh-2016-billboard-1500-compressed.jpg

Metal is for fags. All bands, any era. Need more proof? Ben Dovid loves metal.