• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Musicians More Respected Than Joseph Colleen Cumia

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Join the fun. I'll start.

acdcdc2df6097e282e58277ccf0f2b58.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
People have said, people have not me, that you ruined a once beloved band. I don't think Joe has ever done that unless you are a fan of U2 ayyyyyoooooooo!

Then I would pose a question to those people that are not you...

What would ruin an album more: a new lead singer with a great voice who doesn't sound like Phil Collins, or songs that had the lyrical comparability of Tony's "Bankstatement" debacle and the weakest of Mike and The Mechanics?

I worked with what I was given, fellas. Certainly, I helped where I could on some of those songs, but the album groundwork was set before I even joined. I had no power.

When the band changed from Peter to Phil during "A Trick of the Tail", they hadn't hit their boom period yet, and that change happened internally within the family. CAS was the opposite - they were the biggest they'd ever been and were hiring from the outside. Maybe if things were successful and I was given time, I could've turned into an equal, but I was just hired help despite the pedestal of the position.

But I'm not bitter!