• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Musicians Jimmy fucking…HAAAAAAAAATEEEESSSS.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I would also guess that he hates any non-Ozzy Black Sabbath. Since he's such an Ozzy loyalist, he probably saw them as competition.

I never heard him being a Metallica fan but knowing him he probably only likes their post-80s shit.
I think you’re right, I don’t remember him mentioning the Dio Sabbath albums much or even Born Again with Gilliam from Deep Purple. After that it was pretty rough to be a sabbath fan while Ozzy was putting out solo stuff. Any music he likes he got from Florentine, I bet he didn’t even know who Lemmy was before he was roommates with Jim.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
Seth Putnam was a real addict who fucked real women.

SethHeroinBlowjob.jpg

Forum Clout
I think you’re right, I don’t remember him mentioning the Dio Sabbath albums much or even Born Again with Gilliam from Deep Purple. After that it was pretty rough to be a sabbath fan while Ozzy was putting out solo stuff. Any music he likes he got from Florentine, I bet he didn’t even know who Lemmy was before he was roommates with Jim.
I'm a fag who liked them with every singer, including that weird album with Glenn "Opie" Hughes.