• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Musicians Jimmy fucking…HAAAAAAAAATEEEESSSS.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
DISLIKES:
-Paul Mccartney and the Wings
-U2
-Led Zepplin
-Nirvana
-The Who
-Van Morrison
-Carlos Santana
-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
-Radiohead
-David Bowie
-Elvis
-Pearljam
-Peter Frampton
-Nine Inch Nails
-Kraftwerk
-Lou Reed
-Stevie Nicks
-Grateful Dead
-Fleetwood Mac
-The Smiths
-The Cure
-Eric Clapton (in this clip below Jim goes “LAAAAAAYLAAAAAA … it STINKS.)
-Every band after Black Sabbath post 1970. (his own words.)

-Kiss
-Black Sabbath
-Metallica

Fucking tasteless retard. One things for certain: He has pictures with all of them. I don’t know man. Its a tough one dude.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
He would trash Sinatra and say he didn’t like “his lyrics,” not knowing I guess that Sinatra was a performer and not a songwriter. He prefers “rock and roll all night party everyday” to songs written by Cole Porter, Stephen Sondheim, Irving Berlin, and Rodgers and Hammerstein because he’s an ignorant little fruit.

He also didn’t believe that The Beach Boys influenced the Beatles even though McCartney said they did.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Led Zep?! How did I ever miss that one?!

Norton probably thinks that they ripped off Black Sabbath despite Led Zep literally being in the room when Sabbath recorded their first album because the bands were good friends. If something is enjoyable Norton is there to shit on it. Contrarian bottoming faggot.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Norton probably thinks that they ripped off Black Sabbath despite Led Zep literally being in the room when Sabbath recorded their first album because the bands were good friends. If something is enjoyable Norton is there to shit on it. Contrarian bottoming faggot.

They had a bit about all the songs Led Zeppelin stole and even Opie called them a glorified cover band after listening.

I also happen to agree with almost all of the other bands he hates, especially RHCP. I think Wings is gay, but I dig Sir Paul's bass playing on everything else.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Nirvana got the most attention, but I prefer just about every other big band from that era over them. I still appreciate their Unplugged though.
I guarantee nirvana would not be remembered as fondly as they are had kurt "ow, my brain" cobain not been mur- I mean, committed suicide. it's by the numbers grunge with lyrics written by an "omg he's totally me!" sad man

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He would trash Sinatra and say he didn’t like “his lyrics,” not knowing I guess that Sinatra was a performer and not a songwriter. He prefers “rock and roll all night party everyday” to songs written by Cole Porter, Stephen Sondheim, Irving Berlin, and Rodgers and Hammerstein because he’s an ignorant little fruit.

He also didn’t believe that The Beach Boys influenced the Beatles even though McCartney said they did.
Norton seems like the type that didn’t “get” pet sounds and how much of an impact it had on music.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nirvana got the most attention, but I prefer just about every other big band from that era over them. I still appreciate their Unplugged though.
I always felt Alice In Chains was better than Nirvana. Plus AIC would tour with people like Slayer, Skid Row, Pantera, Megadeth, etc. which meant they had to win hostile crowds over compared to Nirvana.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I always felt Alice In Chains was better than Nirvana. Plus AIC would tour with people like Slayer, Skid Row, Pantera, Megadeth, etc. which meant they had to win hostile crowds over compared to Nirvana.
Kurt could write a catchy song but his personal life was even worse than nana with the heroin and the Courtney love and then he toe triggered despite having a kid

bombvest

Forum Clout
cobain looked like a fifteen year old but with a bad ass goatee, that was his major appeal. an upgraded teenager that his loser teenage fans could look up to. in utero was alright, mainly because of the albini aesthetic made it sound like a funeral dirge which ended up being prophetic

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I think AIC is by far the best band of that era and their music has aged gracefully. Layne was a much better singer than all the other grunge fags.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think AIC is by far the best band of that era and their music has aged gracefully. Layne was a much better singer than all the other grunge fags.
Plus they got real lucky having Jerry Cantrell having a voice that paired well with Layne. The other grunge bands didn’t have that and let the singer do it alone.