• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Musician Sting's shitty muscular body

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Was watching Dune(1984) and there was this faggot blonde dude from House Hooligan that completely took me out of the movie

MV5BMTQ0MTU1MjgyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTUxODIwMjE@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMTIxMjQ2OTU4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzY0MTQ2._V1_.jpg

Look at this shit he probably trained a lot to archive it, how can it be this shitty, looks like one of those Indians that inject baby oil into their bodies
View attachment 59100.webp

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
Frank Herbert's Dune books were very anti-homo. He believed that homosexuality was abnormal, and the result of something negative happening to the person to cause it. In God Emperor of Dune he argued that gay sex is an act of aggression.

You can find a lecture that he gave at some college, where a fag was complaining about his books, but Herbert refused to back down.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Made me laugh a few years ago when this pretensious cunt stated that he was giving his money away instead of leaving it to his kids so they’d know what hard works like. Because Stings spent the last forty years grafting down a coal mine

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Frank Herbert's Dune books were very anti-homo. He believed that homosexuality was abnormal, and the result of something negative happening to the person to cause it. In God Emperor of Dune he argued that gay sex is an act of aggression.

You can find a lecture that he gave at some college, where a fag was complaining about his books, but Herbert refused to back down.
I bet he's not so brave now that it's Joe bidens America, with so many money on the line the studio would've told him to stfu

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I bet he's not so brave now that it's Joe bidens America, with so many money on the line the studio would've told him to stfu
He gave permission to have the villain in the 1984 movie of his book covered with lesions and wounds that made him look like he was dying of AIDS. And they made the character openly homosexual. It was hilarious. Now that he is dead they can niggerfy his books in film and remove all negative references to faggotry and AIDS.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
He gave permission to have the villain in the 1984 movie of his book covered with lesions and wounds that made him look like he was dying of AIDS. And they made the character openly homosexual. It was hilarious. Now that he is dead they can niggerfy his books in film and remove all negative references to faggotry and AIDS.
He was actually a fag in the books.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I wonder what that first day was like when he decided everyone needed to start calling him Sting instead of Ned or Dave or whatever his actually name is. How do you face your friends and family with a straight face and insist you are to be referred to only as Sting?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I wonder what that first day was like when he decided everyone needed to start calling him Sting instead of Ned or Dave or whatever his actually name is. How do you face your friends and family with a straight face and insist you are to be referred to only as Sting?