• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Music that Pat likes

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/8PZ01dJ']
guninmouth.png
[/URL]
"It gets better"

Does it

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
People say that Wolfmother and Greta Van Fleet sound too much like Led Zeppelin, and so they are derivative ripoffs.
I like Led Zeppelin a lot.
I wish they were still around and touring.

I like Wolfmother and Greta Van Fleet, too.
Derivative? Yes.
Good? Also yes.

I think Rick has a small penis.
But I don't think he got that small penis from Wolfmother

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
People say that Wolfmother and Greta Van Fleet sound too much like Led Zeppelin, and so they are derivative ripoffs.
I like Led Zeppelin a lot.
I wish they were still around and touring.

I like Wolfmother and Greta Van Fleet, too.
Derivative? Yes.
Good? Also yes.

I think Rick has a small penis.
But I don't think he got that small penis from Wolfmother
The small penis directed him to wolfmother

Pat likes P.O.D. I'm sure of it. Didn't see it mentioned

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Let's never forget that pat is an unironic nickelback fan and sees parallels between all the hate they used to get and his situation (they do not suck, stlaker, these are your delusions again). It's a good bet that pat bought every single album from that era of aggressively mediocre post-grunge shit, so we can add killing mainstream rock music to the list of reasons he's the fattest most hateable cunt in the world and a cancer on culture.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Let's never forget that pat is an unironic nickelback fan and sees parallels between all the hate they used to get and his situation (they do not suck, stlaker, these are your delusions again). It's a good bet that pat bought every single album from that era of aggressively mediocre post-grunge shit, so we can add killing mainstream rock music to the list of reasons he's the fattest most hateable cunt in the world and a cancer on culture.
Pat is 100% a fan of butt rock.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is the local rock station Pat listens to - im
Not making this up
IMG_0932.jpeg

Piggy listens to the HOG!

I went through the playlist from the past couple hours and it’s exactly why rock radio is a complete joke. Pear Jam’s Alive, Nirvana’s Smells Like Teen Spirit, 90s Weezer and Green Day, and all the same rock songs stations have been playing over and over for the past 20 years. Maybe 3 songs within the last 3 years - the even played Jet - Are you gonna be my girl? Which I can’t believe is still played on a regular basis.

Last edited: