Mushmouth forgot to delete his drunken live stream

G

Early on he admits to ONLY eating fast food and that he doesn't remember the last time he had a home cooked meal. He told a story about last nights taco bell being rotten and poisoned, but then around the time I mentioned he ask his fat wife to bring him his spoiled tacobell leftovers. Fucking disgusting people.

G

1. Who the fuck watches this stupid nigger?

2. Who the fuck donates money to this stupid nigger?
I'm very routine oriented and he starts his stream around the same time I make dinner, so I'll have it on for a few as background noise while I cook. I also sometimes catch the last 2mins to see how fucked up he is.

Don't we all like to watch train wrecks?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Taco Ball every night? For years?

After live streams one would be starving, with no food. He just orders from UberEats and DoorDash...

That shit is expensive when you live like he does, especially for 2 (3?) people.
I'd call him blue collar, but it's more like sleeveless under shirt.

Liestreamers are the carnies of our time, living in squalor off the fat of the donations. The real life Truman Show but with spics and white trash.

G

Taco Ball every night? For years?

After live streams one would be starving, with no food. He just orders from UberEats and DoorDash...

That shit is expensive when you live like he does, especially for 2 (3?) people.
I'd call him blue collar, but it's more like sleeveless under shirt.

Liestreamers are the carnies of our time, living in squalor off the fat of the donations. The real life Truman Show but with spics and white trash.

[MEDIA=youtube]JLe_l1PrraY[/MEDIA]
I don't know who the fuck that dude is, but I hope he dies, holmes.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]A8Oao2DRzvU[/MEDIA]

Lol. He's so fucked up right now.lol

G

Him and his family are being roasted and the dimwit is too drunk to turn off the stream.

[MEDIA=youtube]qzlZm2Fjq74[/MEDIA]

G

[MEDIA=youtube]K9PGDgy2fUE[/MEDIA]

Someone please save this one! The loser started up a new live stream after he was wasted. It's a 3min rant about getting a new family. That won't include "Retard kids".

He needs to be a lolcow..

Last edited by a moderator: