• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Multiple TGI Fridays locations closed on Long Island

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Took my younger boy to a TGIF in England a few years ago. Had to get him some shoes, he was hungry and wanted a burger. It was that or BK in that shopping centre. Nothing special, but not bad at all.
I've only ever seen them at out of town shopping centers or "entertainment" places with a cinema and bowling alley type thing. Basically a place to take the kids for a birthday treat if your sick of McDonald's. The thought of anyone, let alone Joe, playing music in them makes me laugh any time I see one.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Took my younger boy to a TGIF in England a few years ago. Had to get him some shoes, he was hungry and wanted a burger. It was that or BK in that shopping centre. Nothing special, but not bad at all.
That's because it wasn't on Long Island the a shit encrusted asshole dingleberry (asshole is too high of a title) of the Western Hemisphere. The birthplace of the cumia brothers and tranth's first wife.

Forum Clout
There’s waves of job cuts across the economy already, it’s gonna get pretty bad I think. I didn’t give a fuck in 2008 because I was still a teenager and I worked shit jobs anyway. Now I’m actually kind of shook thinking about it. I don’t want to deal with that crap or start over some place or fight in a lean competitive job market again.