• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Move aside trannies, we have a new queen in town

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
She really is a fucking cunt. I mean she has to be. You don't put out a broken dud like Fat into the world without being a vicious asshole yourself.
What amazes me is how his personality, behaviors, and actions are completely devoid of any fatherly influence whatsoever. He acts like the only child to a single mother.

My dad would angrily storm in my room and make me do yard work with him no later than 8am every Saturday morning. Eventually I caught on and would be ready to go. It was good for me and I still wake up early to this day.

There’s no way his dad doesn’t feel like a failure. I can’t imagine having a son who was not only unemployed in his 40s, but also lying on a couch under a pink blanket every single day.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Wasn’t it in like… Red Dragon I think (?) where some of the psychosexual torment inflicted on the villain was his matron figure threatening to cut his cock off with scissors? That’s Judith Tomlinson. A menace with a faggot son.

The man turns on the slide projector, an image of a young black boy appears on the wall.

"This is pepperoni in human form, do you see?"

He hits the clicker and the next image appears on the wall.

"This is pepperoni changing, do you see?"

*click* The next image appears on the wall.

"This is pepperoni, reborn"

Oh god.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Another bullshit story by Pat. Theres no way to magically make rum stronger by making confectionary desserts with it. 5 shots of rum is 5 shots of rum regardless how its ingested. Basically what im saying is Pat is fat as fuck and probably eats 155 of them and feels buzzed. Normal people cant eat enough rum balls to feel drunk you fat pig.

Last edited: