• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Move aside trannies, we have a new queen in town

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
She really is a fucking cunt. I mean she has to be. You don't put out a broken dud like Fat into the world without being a vicious asshole yourself.
Wasn’t it in like… Red Dragon I think (?) where some of the psychosexual torment inflicted on the villain was his matron figure threatening to cut his cock off with scissors? That’s Judith Tomlinson. A menace with a faggot son.

G

Wasn’t it in like… Red Dragon I think (?) where some of the psychosexual torment inflicted on the villain was his matron figure threatening to cut his cock off with scissors? That’s Judith Tomlinson. A menace with a faggot son.
At least Francis Dolarhyde channelled some of his anger into lifting weights and being a naughty boy with his other hobby. Fat just spergs out on Twitter.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Look at you. I have never seen a child as disgusting as you! You pissed yourself, you dirty little beast? You want me to cut it off? Is that what you want me to do? Apologize! Don't cry at me, you little faggot! Say it! Say it, or I will cut it off! Say, "I'm sorry, I'm a dirty little beast. Freak. Fatso. And no one will ever love me!”

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Wow. Used to have such great engagement. Hundreds of likes. Retweets. He barely gets a dozen these days. Wha happen? Is Rick too toxic to be associated with? Being a insufferable cunt 24/7 to everyone, constantly writing ($24,000) checks your Billy Bass mouth cant cash didnt pay off? Who’da thunkit?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
“Looking like”

come on friend, we all know Mama Raven is an irresponsible shiftless cunt.

10-C20185-D47-A-49-D5-8-A82-1-EA31333798-F.jpg

Another Piggy lie? Or maybe Mama Raven did/does drink, but told Pat that she doesn't. She could swig out of a plastic vodka bottle right in front of him and he wouldn't figure it out. Gullible fat fool.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
10-C20185-D47-A-49-D5-8-A82-1-EA31333798-F.jpg

Another Piggy lie? Or maybe Mama Raven did/does drink, but told Pat that she doesn't. She could swig out of a plastic vodka bottle right in front of him and he wouldn't figure it out. Gullible fat fool.
His continous need to mythologize his parents speaks volumes about their relationship.

Most kids outgrow the need to hype up their parents with imagined accomplishments in the 4th or 5th grade. They accept their parents' shortcomings.

Deep down, Pat is still embarrassed about his whore mother and faggot dad.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
His continous need to mythologize his parents speaks volumes about their relationship.

Most kids outgrow the need to hype up their parents with imagined accomplishments in the 4th or 5th grade. They accept their parents' shortcomings.

Deep down, Pat is still embarrassed about his whore mother and faggot dad.
But you see little child, his gay dad works for Nintendo