• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most pretentious thing Pat has ever said?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Great example of his insane warped mind on display here. First off he says he actually spends time reflecting on tweets that he didn’t post. His entire life is twitter and actually believes it’s his purpose and is saving the world with his oinks on a dying social media platform. Also claims that everything he tweets AND DOESNT tweet comes true but of course can’t show you a record of his predictions coming true because he didn’t post them because “y’all weren’t ready” for his unemployed oinks.

I think he’s on some government disability / SSI due to being mentally ill to the point he can’t hold a job or function in society.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Great example of his insane warped mind on display here. First off he says he actually spends time reflecting on tweets that he didn’t post. His entire life is twitter and actually believes it’s his purpose and is saving the world with his oinks on a dying social media platform. Also claims that everything he tweets AND DOESNT tweet comes true but of course can’t show you a record of his predictions coming true because he didn’t post them because “y’all weren’t ready” for his unemployed oinks.

I think he’s on some government disability / SSI due to being mentally ill to the point he can’t hold a job or function in society.
You have summed up Fatrick so succinctly my friend 👍 👌

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

I can’t stand the “y’all” affectation, especially coming from lily white non-Southerners looking to come off as folksy because there is nothing authentic about them.