• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most lawyers aren't familiar with Section 230

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It’s because she came here and we all laughed at and didn’t take her threat seriously. She has said she doesn’t like us and because she doesn’t like us we need to be removed from the internet. She’s been obsessed with us for over a year and it drives her crazy we all laugh and call her fat idiot getting everything wrong and we’re still here.
You remember the night she “made a profile” and was on here threatening everyone and calling them names. Saying she had all of our doxes and was posting them on Twitter, only to post Ugotz?

I’ve always been torn between her being retarded, or that being a Brotherman having a laugh at panicking faggots.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
She only mentioned us calling people fat about 4 times in her speech, it's really not a big deal to her.
I mean I’d hazard to guess the ratio of us calling someone fat as an insult as opposed to us calling someone a faggot, Jew or African American is like 50:1.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I’m not sure what Lawyers aren’t familiar with Section 230 if they practice any kind of Law in California that has to do with the internet. Rodney Mayr probably wasn’t familiar because he’s a traffic ticket clinic lawyer, stupid.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
You remember the night she “made a profile” and was on here threatening everyone and calling them names. Saying she had all of our doxes and was posting them on Twitter, only to post Ugotz?

I’ve always been torn between her being retarded, or that being a Brotherman having a laugh at panicking faggots.
I was here that night and some decidedly weird shit went down. Either her account got hijacked or this is gonna make apostlegate look like rick vandalizing his own motorcycle.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
That's ridiculous, a firm that specializes in Internet matters is obviously very familiar with Section 230. The more reasonable explanation is that they were corrupted by the Kremlin.
It's one of the most retarded things I've ever read. Of course, a law firm that practices medical malpractice (say practice again) won't be familiar with 230 you fat cow. How about the lawyers on retainer at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. You don't think they're familiar with Section 230 you street shitting moron? Sometimes in the shower when I'm cleaning my asshole with a bar of soap, I think to myself, maybe she is dumber than Pat. Just MAYBE.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
It's one of the most retarded things I've ever read. Of course, a law firm that practices medical malpractice (say practice again) won't be familiar with 230 you fat cow. How about the lawyers on retainer at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. You don't think they're familiar with Section 230 you street shitting moron? Sometimes in the shower when I'm cleaning my asshole with a bar of soap, I think to myself, maybe she is dumber than Pat. Just MAYBE.
You just rub the bar of soap on your asshole?